Are you a good kisser?

by Maverick 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL! Just try and stop me. Rofl!

~Az

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Girl....I'm a'warnin' ya....*snicker*....you don't wanna mess with the redhead today...*gigglesnort*

I mean it!!

lovingly yours...

Arrow

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well...seems we have a little kissing war going on here! Do I have to separate you two! Go to neutral corners and come out mooching! I'll just stand in the middle and... err...mediate things, OK?Maverick

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Francoise, I now have two reasons for coming to Georgia.

Now where did I put my lip balm?

Louise

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Maverick...mediate? Is that what they're calling it this year? Just hold still baby...Aztec and I will take it from here.

petespal2002...Congratulations on becoming a Junior Member..*tossing you a lip balm for your trip to Georgia*

Arrowstar

• enigma
    enigma

Ive been told I am a good kisser and never have had any complaints...But now I'm worried who knows have I been lied to my whole life? What makes a bad kisser? This is bad kissing IMO is someone who is sloppy and over aggresive, someone who trys to choke you with there tounge... What do you all think makes a bad kiss?

Enigma

• Francois
    Francois

Come on, Pete's Pal, but what are you gonna do with Pete?

• logansrun
    logansrun

Am I a good kisser?

Am I?

Bradley

WTF was that link, OTS?

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Bradley,

That bizarre little website became famous a while ago and there was a parody of it on Saturday Night Live. When I saw this thread about kisses I thought of him. I kiss you!

http://www.ikissyou.org/

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Logansrun-

Am I?

Bradley

Yes, you are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit