Are you a good kisser?

by Maverick 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

A regular at the local diner was sitting in his usual spot, all long in the face and sad, when his friend the waitress came over to take his order. "Why so mopey?", she inquired. He then told her of this horrible date he had the previous night. "We were getting hot and heavy and then she unzipped my pants and reached in and screamed, it was awful!" He sighed. "Why?" Asked the waitress. "Well, I'm kinda big down there." He said sheepishly. "It scares all the ladies I go out with. It's a curse, it really is!" He continued. Now our adventurous waitress just had to see this. So they went in the store room and he whipped it out. "Oh my goodness! That thing is a least 18 inches long!" Blurted the shocked waitress. At that outburst the poor man whilted. Seeing this, the kind waitress said, "If you want, I'll kiss it for you?" The man's face changed to one of disgust and anger as he retorted, "Hell I can do that!"

Now my question. Are you a good kisser? Is kissing important to you? I'll go first..It depends on who or what I am kissing! Maverick

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You can kiss without having sex but you can't have sex without kissing (well I wouldn't want to anyway).

Kissing is great. Being Greek we kiss all the time - children, aunties, cousins, parents etc. But nothing beats that kiss from the one you love!

Nic'

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Kissing is important. There is nothing quite like a good kiss. Once you've had a great kiss, nothing else can measure up. But, it takes two to have a great kiss. I'm a lucky gal...a very lucky gal to have had such great kisses.

A bad kiss is a fast turn-off. Trust me on this one.

• sf
    sf

Are you talkin' ass kissin' or lips and tongue kissin'?

I was born to kiss lip and swirl my tongue every which way but loose.

sKally, not ass kisser klass

• Englishman
    Englishman

If I agree with anyone does that make me an ass kisser?

Englishman.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I think that would depend on where your lips are when you kiss, don't you?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Ah, another mole! If I answer this one honestly, it will give away my true identity and the elders will be calling tomorrow...

what to do...

cavaman

• Mulan
    Mulan

never had any complaints.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Well, now, that was an interesting way to start a post Mav.

Like Mulan, I've never received a complaint. I would say kissing to me is more intimate than sex. I think is some ways I prefer kissing. I definatly like nibblers. *Shivers*

~Aztec

• Scully
    Scully

Yep, I've had lots of compliments. Apparently I've left a trail of good memories that way.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit