Rain, Rain Go Away!

by DJ 19 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev
    Even now, at 7.24PM the sun is shining, it's...let me see now...82F according to

the thermometer located next to my sun lounger (which overlooks a wonderful

view of the sea BTW).

whats wierd is being in alaska and seeing the sun STILL up at 10 or 11 pm.

now thats WIERD!

us east coast city slickers just cant grasp that

• DJ
    DJ

Spanner.......you are truly a meanie!!!

Thanks Katie, I am trying to fit in the computer.....

and btw, curls turn into frizzzzz when it rains...lol...

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well I can certainly appreciate your water logged brain. My feet are sick and tired of slipping and sliding in my backyard. So far this summer or lack of warmth stinks!!!!!! I can't even watch the weather channel, because all I do is swear like a trooper at the TV!!!!! Nice to know that I am not the only one irritated like heck at the lack of sun!!!

Leslie

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

DJ, It's good to see that you have a sense of humour!

And by the way, I LOVE curls; my 4-year-old daughter has lovely curls!

*Strokes shotgun...it will be useful in about 20 years time!*

Spanner

• DJ
    DJ

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Leslie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xxxooo

Zev,

My hubby is a Harley expert as he works for Harley- Davidson and builds customs in the now flooded basement, in his spare time. As you probably noticed.....I am not into bikes...is that a hog? lol...I just WANT SOME SUN>>>>>>>>>>> I'm losing it, here!!!!!!

• zev
    zev

its a 1980 honda cb 750 c

its not much of a bike, and its not rice rocket or a harley.

it hold more sentanental value to me, as it used to belong to a good friend of mine.

Gwen and i enjoy riding together.

• KGB
    KGB

DJ,

Send some of that rain my way we need it bad here, there talking drought this year and water rationing...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    As for the rest of you.....grrrrrrr. I am looking for someone to share in my water logged misery!!

he,hee I guess I should have told you it's raining here, forcaster says it's going to rain for the next several days.........we were going to go to the beach this weekend, sigh! I really love the rain, can't get enough of it after living in the desert SW for 30+ years, so I have absolutely no understanding of what your misery is, bwwaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Kate (of the prune butt no more class)

• dmouse
    dmouse

Sunny in the UK. Going to get my Honda 750F out and ride tomorrow.

Life is good.

Met Emille Hesky today (Used to play for Leicester City) I was the photographer at his dad's wedding...today.

Life is good.

• DJ
    DJ

dmouse,

I'm sorry but who is Emilee? Sunny eh? grrrrrrrrr

Zev,

Howdy my fellow soggy slob!!we don't need our shades.lol

Katie,

I have no compassion these days...

KGB,

Drought? That was last summer and the summer before for us! Ahhh, feast or famine I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit