Rain, Rain Go Away!

by DJ 19 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

I live on the east coast in PA. It has been raining off and on for about ?? 8 weeks. My brain is water logged and I need sun!! Is this going on elsewhere besides the east coast? My plants are turning yellow and my basement flooded last night. Please don't tell me to watch the weather channel..lol.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Uk is perfect , he he he

• JH
    JH

JH reporting from Trois Rivieres where it is 80F right now and will reach 84F today, and warmer tomorrow. 31C tomorrow or 88F God is good to those who deserve it

Sunny Sunny here, since a few days, and for a few more days to come.

We had a rainy cloudy april, may.

• zev
    zev

yeah.

cant ride the "ride" in da rain, although a cloudy day is preferable.

i'm not one for the hot sticky bright sunny days. got fair skin and blonde hair. and blue eyes.

sun worshiping has never been my forte.

• shamus
    shamus

It's been rainy here over the last few daze.... before that, it was really really nice for weeks! Hot and sunny! Now, it's colder than heck!

• JH
    JH
    got fair skin and blonde hair. and blue eyes.

I know what you mean...

I get red in 5 minutes in the sun, but what the heck, summer is so short, so I go out anyways and fry. The cold winter does the same to my skin.

I tan very easilly all over my body, except my face which does tan, but gets red. I HATE that.

• Hamas
    Hamas

You will find that those who want to tan cant

and those that are tanned or tan easily dont want to.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

DJ here ya go some sunshine for you!

now go lay out, sip on some suds and enjoy!

Kate

• DJ
    DJ

Hamas,

So true, that's the grass is always greener mentality. I am blonde and blue eyed and I tan BUT I have curly hair and have always wanted straight... and women who have straight tell me that they want my curls. All I can say is, NOT! It seems we are never happy. hehehe about your English weather.

As for the rest of you.....grrrrrrr. I am looking for someone to share in my water logged misery!!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Yeah, it's ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC here in the UK!!!

(Sorry DJ, I'm not trying to rub it in or anything; afterall, it's just God (or is that Jesus?) doing His [or their (if you are Aguest)] Job!

Even now, at 7.24PM the sun is shining, it's...let me see now...82F according to

the thermometer located next to my sun lounger (which overlooks a wonderful

view of the sea BTW).

My plants are positively smiling at me! It is as if they are saying:

"Thank you Spanner; thank you for allowing us to have a such a truly enormous

amount of sun, even though you were created to eat us!" (Gen. 1:29,30).

Ahhh! Isn't life just wonderful!

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit