Karma took care of this pedophile bastard

by ashitaka 43 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Child sex beast crushed

By ROBIN PERRIE A CHILD molester has been crushed to death under his own car — sparking celebrations among his neighbours.

Paedophile George Nicholson, 63, had convictions for sex attacks on a string of boys as young as nine and was loathed by everyone living near him.

They organised petitions urging him to move but he refused. He died when a ramp holding up his car gave way as he worked beneath it.

Nicholson had been jailed three times for abusing children.

He was dubbed The Sheriff by victims’ families because he lured youngsters by vowing to protect them like a Wild West lawman.

One neighbour in Whickham, Tyne and Wear, said: "Nobody around here will be at all sorry he is dead."

A woman of 63 said: "Good riddance."

I agree totally with the sentiments of those people. Too bad he didn't die under a truck full of acid (hurts more), but being crushed is a pretty horrible way to die, so I think he got his for destroying so many young peoples lives.

ash

• Hamas
    Hamas

ahahahaha !

Brilliant news !!!! Thats made my day !

He deserved it, the fuc*er.

• think41self
    think41self

Now that qualifies as "GOOD NEWS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY". Wish I could read more headlines like

that one!

Tracy

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Don't you just love JUSTICE?

Thunder

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

I've always been a believer in what goes around, comes around. He got what he deserved!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Yeah but now he's gonna get a resurrection. Oh, wait a minute....

• KGB
    KGB

Well I have not nor will I ever support someone who does such acts to children or to people but at the same time I will not Hooray someones death. We are all going to die someday and I am sure none of us here would hope that we didn`t die like that. I also know that God forgives all who, ask a murder, a thief, a raper and all alike. I don`t know the story of this man and I will not judge a man especially only going by what someone says. Like I said I don't like people who such things and I think it is dispicable of someone to do things like that, but I will not wish upon or praise anyones death..

• TR
    TR

I really find it to be disgusting that you people rejoice in this man being crushed under his car. He should have been beaten to a bloody pulp by the kids parents.:)

TR

• little witch
    little witch

And some of you guys think there is no god LOL. Really, it serves the sob right.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    He should have been beaten to a bloody pulp by the kids parents.:)

HA! Agreed.

and KGB, I couldn't care less about that waste of bones and skin. He'll be a much better person as a dead man.

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit