Can GB be guilty of sinning against Holy Spirit

by Chook 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash

According to Jesus words, the GB fit this description perfectly when they started kicking bethelites out and making special pioneers redundant.

(Matthew 25:41-46) Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’ These will depart into everlasting cutting-off.

• Chook
    Chook

Splash

everlasting cutting off, is the same as sinning against Holy Spirit according to the black book.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I think it is a sin against the Holy Ghost and God in general when they baptize in the name of the Father, the Son and God's organization.

Sorry, but according to the bible, that's not a valid baptism...

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

And what about changing the scriptures to fit what they want to believe? That's gotta be a sin against the Holy Spirit.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

How bout me? I'm killing this topic...that's gotta be a sin too

• Heaven
    Heaven

And again, Jesus' words at Matthew 10:35: "For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law".

Botchtower accomplished this very well in my family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit