Can GB be guilty of sinning against Holy Spirit

by Chook 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chook
    Chook

The crime is ,condoning the removal of and shunning of JW children ,who when older want to express freedom of religion and attend another church. God created family unit ,GB destroys lives on all levels of family tree. Can this be the unforgivable sin?

• Fernando
    Fernando

For me the GB's rejecting the Holy Spirit's testimony of the gospel of grace as demonic apostasy comes pretty close...

• mrquik
    mrquik

I think almost all religious leaders throughout history have sinned against the Holy Spirit. Millions of innocent people have died at the hands of these men who have encouraged war, torture and greed. They have made religion a spiritual wasteland. I certainly would include the GB in with the rest of these hypocrites.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Perverting, twisting and bending scriptures in order to "prove" their dogmas, pretty well covers Matthew 12:31,32 IMHO. Their Pharisaical-type attitudes, treatment, and practices towards the "flock" are now so blatantly obvious.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

They have definitely been 'beating their fellow slaves.'

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Chook - "Can GB be guilty of sinning against Holy Spirit?"

Sure, what's one more offense? :smirk:

• blondie
    blondie

In that the WTS violates the spirit of Jesus' words often and resemble the white-washed graves Jesus called the Pharisees, yes, yes, yes, they have sinned against the spirit by the WTS definition.

• Wayward
    Wayward
    I don't care what God thinks about it. Ripping families apart is unforgivable in MY book.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

When they "speak in gods name" yet get things so wrong, that could be understood as "sinning against the holy spirit"

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

holy spirit isn't really a thing, so...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit