Sure Make Of All things

by mann377 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mann377
    mann377

How many on this board remember the "Make Sure of All things......" book? Could someone post the chapter on Chronology. My wife threw mine away years ago. (instructions from Brooklyn)

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm looking at the book right now and I see no chapter title on Chronology.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Wait. Your wife got instructions from Brooklyn to throw out "Make Sure of All Things?"

• Matty
    Matty

My version has this chapter. I know there were several versions of this book - the older ones having a brown cover, maybe not all copies have the Chronology section. My copy is from 1965. Give me a while and I'll scan it in for you.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There are two editions of "Make Sure..." on the WT BS (bookshelf! Bookshelf!!) CD, which is available for download for FREE (or you can request a FREE CD).

Unfortunately, the one you want is the 1965 edition, which isn't on the CD. (It is interesting how the SUBJECTS of the "Make Sure..." book changed over time)

Happily, your supplication has reached the ears of UADNA...

Watch your personal messages for a little "gift."

• mann377
    mann377

Are you looking at one that has a green cover or brown cover?

• Matty
    Matty

I have a brown covered one somewhere, but the one I had immediately to hand was the 1965 edition. I am now scanning the section and will post it when finished.

• Matty
  • Satanus
    Satanus

The 1965 ms isn't on the 2001 cd. The reasoning book is there, and it has a chapter on dates, however, nothing called chronology.

SS

• Matty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit