Where is Rick Fearon?

by Foolednomore 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

He was not on YouTube Saturday? Is he okay?

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    Rick says he got a two week ban from streaming on Youtube for hosting some questionable content from his conspiracy theory friend. The programs from the weekend, some of hem at least, are on Facebook.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh I wondered. Honestly Rick is a sweetheart but some of the people he hosts (thinking of one in particular, actually. Most are lovely) are down right bonkers.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'Big Tech Companies Involved in Government Censorship

On the private industry side, notable tech participants in the censorship meetings include:

Google

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube

Reddit

Microsoft

Verizon Media

Pinterest

LinkedIn

Wikimedia Foundation

While some social media companies may have “hesitated” to censor on the government’s behalf at times, Facebook was certainly an eager beaver from the get-go. As early as February 2020, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was in contact with the State Department, offering its services to help “control information and misinformation related to coronavirus.”8''

https://tinyurl.com/yv7mtzuv

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Rick FEARon, is a complete nutcase, right up their with Richard King (E-Watchman).

WatchTower couldn't have asked for better stereotypical, raving mad loony Apostates if they tried!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I was censored on Facebook for making a crack on electric vehicles. I guess it is wrong to have an opinion, too many Karens!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jimmy Bell's "THE BIG PICTURE" show on Rick's Six Screens TeleNetwork got Rick thrown into the YouTube penalty box, so until next week, NONE of Rick's programs will be on Youtube.

After that, Jimmy Bell's conspiracy show will be be on an alternate streaming service, a new addition to the growing Fearon-News-Network (FNN).

Rick Fearon is a long-suffering and very kind guy.

WingCommander, your opinion of Rick is unwarranted. Just because Rick painted your dog green does not make him a nutcase. Rick did that because Chuck Norris TOLD HIM TO.

But seriously, I consider Rick a friend and a man of principle.

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    Rick Fearon's Six Screens Tele-Network hosts around seventeen unique programs exposing the Watchtower organization. For the most part, the hosts are former Jehovah's Witnesses. His programs are getting a lot of traction on YOUTUBE and the other platforms he live streams on. What is exclusive to his programs is that ex-Jehovah's Witnesses call in from all over the world in real-time and share their stories and concerns; it is amazing how many people call in. He is not on YOUTUBE this week but can be heard on ten other platforms. https://www.facebook.com/sixscreens/
  • Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Will six screens minus the other questionable program be back on YouTube? I enjoy his program!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"...so until next week, NONE of Rick's programs will be on Youtube."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit