Australian Child Abuse Royal Commission - Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower to appear on 10 March 2017

by jwleaks 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I completely trust the expertise of the A.R.C. to continue to see through any smoke & mirrors which the org may again try to use as deceptive/lying measures.

• zeb
    zeb

splash. please fwd your posting onto the ARC.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

BTTT for those wondering what happened.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bumped.

Does anyone know if these proceedings will be broadcast live online as before?

• gerry
    gerry

they are doing it for this case so I believe they will continue with case 54 on Friday. The ARC have also said the date may change so to keep checking.

Live hearings webcast

The Royal Commission will hold a public hearing in Sydney starting 6 March 2017, commencing at 10:00am AEDT.

The Royal Commission will hold a public hearing to inquire into the current policies and procedures of Commonwealth, State and Territory governments in relation to child-protection and child-safety standards, including responding to allegations of child sexual abuse.

Please be aware that the content of the public hearings can be distressing for viewers. Visit support services to find services near you, or for immediate support call the Royal Commission on 1800 099 340 or Lifeline on 13 11 14.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Well if the ARC is as good at cutting through bullshit as they were last time, a couple of questions should cut through the bluster of their 'new policies' and 'adjustments'.

One being:

Q: If a child makes an accusation of abuse and there are no witnesses, what do you do and how has this changed?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Splash - "Since the ARC first investigated JWs, WT have released a number of new instructions and policy documents."

All of which have overwhelmingly and staunchly reiterated their egregiously flawed stance.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

The WT is an experienced master of practised deceit. Only extreme levels of scrutiny will expose their craftiness, trickery and lies

Amen to that. But Commissioner McClellan and the other ARC members are very good at cutting through Watchtowers verbal manipulations. I have a feeling that Watchtower will embarrass itself again in the upcoming sessions.

It is such a pleasure to see Watchtower meet it's match.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

ScenicViewer - "It is such a pleasure to see Watchtower meet its match."

Pssh.

The WT ain't even in the same league.

:smirk:

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Ohh my I'll not be sleeping Friday if it is indeed broadcast. That is 7pm Eastern Standard Time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit