Covid Vaccine Passports

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Let me try some "Vdiot" style:

Covid passports are, 'the mark of the beast, the mark of the beast, the mark of the beast' !!!!!

• Steel
    Steel

I can’t wait to see the Fox News or Breitbart news feed the First time an American is denied entry or service into another nation because of the vaccine issue. Welcome to the generation whose parents weren’t allowed to spank their kids.

• minimus
    minimus

Steel. What are you expecting?

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

If a private business wants to make some sort of vaccine proof a requirement of receiving services, that is their business. If the government at any level - Federal, State, County, or Local - is making proof of vaccination a condition of receiving services, I have a giant problem with that concept. The logistics of such a scheme would be impossible, too. Can you imagine what would happen if the Feds mandated gov't approved vaccine ID's overnight? Suddenly 250 million people would show up demanding the card and the system would crash. If the policy makers wanted this to be a requirement, it should have been implemented from the beginning.

I was given a card when I had my first shot so I suppose I have proof of vaccination. In a few minutes I could make a reasonable fake of the same card, print it, and hand it out. In reality, the card I was given means nothing. I also had to show ID. I have no idea who the clinic shares the personal information with.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think vaccine passports are a complete waste of time and money, once all vulnerable people have had their shots.

It's a simple has that.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous
    The primary problem the proponents haven’t thought about yet is that it is medical information protected by HIPAA. If you have a security camera at the place where you check passports, that just became HIPAA protected information. If you keep a log, that is now HIPAA protected information. And at some point someone is going to lose that information which comes with huge fines and investigations.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ive had the oxford vaccine--2 lots. This --i hope--means if i do catch the virus, the outcome wont be so severe for me. I dont know if i could then pass the virus on to someone else, but if it does--and they have refused the vaccine themselves--why should i care ? So how would a passport benefit me ?

• Steel
    Steel

I am pretty sure US healthcare insurance providers will require some proof of covid immunization record when determining what kind of healthcare premiums a person should pay. All this right wing, my rights, me me me won't be able to be a fliipping thing when the invisible hand of capitalism decides to push back.

Don't get the shot, don't want to tell me if you had the shot.......................... you pay.

I have family who work in healthcare and in a year from if you don't take the vaccine or chose not to tell your healthcare provider, there won't be any super human efforts made to save your life.

• minimus
    minimus

Steel, where did you get this information that you will pay if you decide not to get the shot? Or is this merely your supposition or maybe family in healthcare talking with all the other left wingers?

• Steel
    Steel

When I bought life insurance and they asked if I was a smoker , telling them to mind your own business wasn’t an option.

With some visits in the covid ICU costing up a million dollars , I am pretty sure health insurance providers will in the future ask if you have had the vaccine and bill accordingly to risk factor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit