Covid Vaccine Passports

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What do you think of them? Should a business or establishment require that you show proof that you have been vaccinated before they let you in?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It's all Deepstatelamestreammediafakenews!

All hail the Newworldordereptilianuminati!!!

• minimus
    minimus

The governor of Florida announced today there’s no businesses or establishments can prevent someone from going in if they did not have a vaccine passport

• Biahi
    Biahi

I just got my first vaccine today, Pfizer. 😀

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Not getting one and if I want to go out of state I will and do and have all during Covid. The left control freaks can go F them-self.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

This /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ times 1000!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

As for vaccine Passports

Since most people are going to be vaccinated by summertime, it would seems a bit redundant .

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I think it's a little much. I understand people are concerned about catching the virus, but I don't like the precedent it sets.

• minimus
    minimus

John, I agree.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It makes no sense. You get the shot, you can still catch the virus and spread it. In fact, you are more likely to get SUPER coronavirus if you have had the shot. (And spread that.) Plus, you are priming yourself for severe coronavirus if you get regular coronavirus, along with a whole host of other diseases that are way worse. Try arthritis where you are stuck in a wheelchair, type 1 diabetes, lupus, severe weight problems, cancer, kidney problems, and the like--all instead of what amounts to a little tiny cold.

The good news is that quercetin and zinc still work on super coronavirus, along with the likes of SARS and MERS. They work far better than any shot, with none of the risks associated. Where is my quercetin passport?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit