Evolution and Creation—both are stories!

by lsw1961 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One might say that both evolution and creationism are stories, one is non-fictional and the other is fiction ........until proven other wise.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    And apples and oranges are both fruits. So what's the point? I think the story of evolution takes us way deeper into the mysteries of creation than the story of the bible about creation how deep can that take you when you have a bronze age Deity that just snaps his fingers and blam everything starts popping into existence in a matter of days.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Dear OP:

I completely identify with your logic. Allow me to explain your post so everyone will have a better understanding.

Round wheels travel faster on water than bananas can sing purple melodies to clay bricks while strumming on chordless banjos to the the anthem of hamburgers except on Thursdays when Mars goes on its yearly vacation to Florida to play golf with quadriplegic penguins.

Perhaps you and Iconloclastic might learn from my post so as to help people understand you better.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

No, No and No. There is a mountain of proof for evolution, the DNA encoded in your genes tells a story, but a story that had been proven. The creation myth is just that, a myth, and a myth that directly contradicts the evidence that we have.

You are willfully ignorant.

• cofty
    cofty
    I guess a person(like myself) can sometimes only accept to believe what they choose

Don't "choose" your beliefs, that's lazy.

Study the evidence and your beliefs will take care of themselves.

• Half banana
    Half banana
    The evolution theorum does not need defending since it is factually based. The Bible's story of creation is a literary fantasy which only the educationally stunted believe.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Sorry LisaRose. I meant to hit the "like" button.
  • WatchtowerReviewz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit