NOAH and his impossible struggle to refute Math Physics & Earth Science

by Terry 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

What did the animals coming off the ark eat for the months and months necessary to replenish the food supply?

That's a question I don't hear asked very often (if at all)?

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

And just for good measure, the Flood Story in Genesis is an amalgam of two separate accounts:

https://jwstudies.com/Two_Flood_Stories.pdf

Doug

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So much logic and intellectual honesty .......... I cant stand you people !

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The immense weight of the water raised the mountains. But then how are 3 of the 4 rivers still there? Just how fast can trees grow so the dove could bring back a branch?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are numerous facts of evidence to confirm that Noah's flood was fictional mythological story telling told to create power and relevance to the Hebrew god.

• Witchettygrub
    Witchettygrub

Hi Terry,

I located old doc saved http://www.ldolphin.org/pickett.html

regarding calculations.

The whole page could be of interest re the population prior to the flood.

• Terry
    Terry

"Do you ever think about the things you think about?"

From INHERIT THE WIND.

• tiki
    tiki

Comments on the structure purportedly buried on the south side of mt Ararat???

Don't misunderstand me...the science defies a worldwide flood...a localized one though on land already mainly flat...no mountains with elevation such as we know now? And say the "water canopy" was an erroneous view....thoughts?

• tiki
    tiki

Also...wasn't there an awake article back in the 60's or 70's that "explained" the population growth from the landing to Babylon? I seem to recall something along those lines...I do recall the resurrection population thing that left everyone in the new world with their own little acre or so....

• AnonVet
    AnonVet

Don't forget the 800,000 years of ice core data.

1) Why is there ice that old if WT proclaims the earth was entirely tropical?

2) Where is the evidence of a cataclysmic event 4300 years ago?

Therefore, the bible is bullshit. True story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit