INFILTRATE...

by integ 13 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

For the case of our own "Theocratic war strategy" how many here would be willing to go back to the

kingdom hall, put on a fake pretense of being in line with the org, try to be reinstated. go out in service,

give talks, work your way up through the ranks, get involved in the circuit work, claim to be annointed,

volunteer for parts at the hall, etc. etc. Just to get yourself in the glorious, ONE SHOT position of being

able to address a district assembly and tell people (as quick as you can) as many real "truth's" as you

can spew out in the few short moments you would have before the sound tech cuts you off? I have

fantasized about doing such a thing. IT IS possible to do, but would take tremendous "endurance" on

someones part to accomplish. Of course the DF'D ones would have a much harder time working up

through the ranks. Sorry, it's time for me to wake up now.

Thanks,

Integ.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Integ.... wish i could.... but i dont have the patience.... oh i forgot,,, i couldnt even if i tried because im a WOMAN.

well, maybe i could be assigned a part in an assembly and instead of talking to my fake householder of my fake family I'll turn and address the audience. hehe

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'd considered joining the BORG for just that reason...I don't think I could pull of the lie that long.

• Francois
    Francois

Actually, one of my ex-elder friends and I have discussed at length how easy it would be for us to go somewhere we're not known, take some literature at the door, arrange for a study, and knowing what we know already to become "rocket asses" that is moving rapidly through the ranks to become elders in short order.

Then, we'd pick out the most beautiful and eligible woman available and take her home as our "help mate" (translated into the English as "main squeeze").

And again, since we know the ropes to a T, we could fake it as long as we could take it. We'd have the highest positions available in the congregation, the best women, in short - we'd play the system for all we were worth.

Now, the question is: would it be worth it? And after a lot of soul searching, I have arrived at the answer --> Hell No.

Would you do it?

• Swan
    Swan

You are all forgetting one thing. Jehovah's Holy Spirit. It is this Holy Spirit which directs people to the positions of responsibility in the organization. You would never be appointed because the Holy Spirit would expose you. Jehovah knows what is in your heart, and he would send his angels to defeat you.

Nice try though.

Tammy

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

DAMN!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    You are all forgetting one thing. Jehovah's Holy Spirit. It is this Holy Spirit which directs people to the positions of responsibility in the organization.

Is that Watchtowerese for kissing as much elder, CO, DO a$$ as you possibly stand or what?

• avengers
    avengers

hahahahahaiahihihihihih/

oh my gut hutts I mean hurts, oh, ioh , heh.

Man. oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnn/ ... what a sense of humor...

• heathen
    heathen

I think that would take several years to accomplish and would doubt anyone from this board could swallow the WT bs for that long .

• Dawn
    Dawn

I'm thinking of taking a different route. I'd hate to waste precious time jumping through stupid hurdles with the org........(besides I'm a girl and girls don't count there)...

So I'm thinking of making up little pamphlets that tell the REAL truth about JW's and leaving them EVERYWHERE I go. I travel A LOT for work and cover a lot of ground - I could leave them at restaurants, airports, office buildings, car rental agencies, banks, stores, hotels ... you name it - just leave them everywhere.

Maybe a JW would actually read one....and maybe a non-JW would read one and never fall into the trap of becoming a JW. It's an idea I'm considering......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit