If god exists why the Galaxy Andromeda is flying towards us ?

by Jewtwo 16 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome Jewtwo,while I understand your question ,that might be something to worry about in another few million years time.?

But if your questioning why would a God do this or That ,why not be a bit more...... now time ?

Why not : Every living thing on planet earth lives off the death of some other living thing and has so since time indefinite. ? A loving God ? you decide .

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I remember a loco, sorry, local "anointed" single spinster tell me that she liked to imagine the angels howling with laughter as they sent galaxies, planets, comets, what-have-you, crashing into each other, like 5-year-olds crashing their toy trucks on a playground.

Good times.

• waton
    waton

jewtwo, Consider not faulting the creative processes, but religion , wt interpretation of them.

Gen 1:1. in the beginning God created-- the earth. not, really the Earth was created out of the debri of unimaginable violent endings of stars.

shock waves so violent to weld gold, uranium together (our sun fuses only Hydrogen, to helium the very lightest gases.

Death is part of life. You are healthy, because some of your family died before they had children.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

peacefulpete, in saying that our earth and solar system are in no danger of being destroyed I was quoting from the article which I referenced.

The some/all the planets themselves might survive, but life would not. It doesn't really matter because our sun will be far too hot by then for water to exist here anyway. The article is making a point of the scale of the distances between solid matter, it is also making clear that the cosmic chaos will leaving everything in a state of flux. Consider how even the changes in solar winds as a system passes through bands of dust completely changes the climate potential. Our system as it currently is is on a blades edge. Just the small influence of general relativity upon mercury's orbit (gravity effect from sun) is predicted to alter its path sufficiently to disrupt neighboring planets (us) in the distant future. Any of these scenarios are projected out many millions of years away and likely to be mute points because we as a species will have moved on or passed away. The present danger to the earth's delicate climate is us ourselves or a rogue asteroid.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

In my honest opinion, this universe is mindless, dangerous and does not have any purpose.

Why there are billions of galaxies and Billions of stars in each.

Why there are such tremendous destructive forces in the Universe, like Asteroids and comets colliding on other objects around there.

Why there is an Asteroid belt in our own solar system that occasionally flings the asteroids into earth and creates massive destruction. (If God is a god of order and created these)

Why there are so many natural disasters - Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Hurricane, landslides, flooding.

Why life is so difficult, with diseases, suffering and death for all the species. (Eve ate an apple is BS)

• Rafly
    Rafly

(Eve ate an apple is BS)

Yes it is funny when you think about it .

To add, why did god at one time let huge asteroids hit earth killing just about all living things on it ?

• waton
    waton
    To add, why did god at one time let huge asteroids hit earth killing just about all living things on it ? RAF.

because "god" loves survivors, (us in this case) if you are here. it is proof your ancestors survived it all.

He trust you or some our offspring to survive again.
    "god" uses evolution's procreation by the survivors to run the universe efficiently.long live sex.

In the meantime enjoy lfe, whether your offspring will be here after the next one or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit