Poll Suggests World Is Hostile Toward Great Britain

by minimus 62 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus

Since Simon has proven everyone thinks poorly of the United States of America, it might be good to state the polls that we have seen lately, in the States. Actually, the HEADLINES of newspapers and/or magazines are acceptable too. Here's one headline:" ENGLAND SUCKS UP TO BUSH AGAIN!"..........Have you seen any similar headlines???

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Minimus-

No need discussing England, America's bad enough for both countries.

• minimus
    minimus

But aren't English people supposed to be very cheap and generally gay?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bad teeth too!

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, the world polls that I have read indicate that the English are scorned due to their obnoxious attitudes and their bad teeth....Yes, this is so true, Stinky. You seem to know about these polls, too????

• shamus
    shamus

I heard that english people do have bad teeth, always wear suits, and if they rebel, dress like punk rockers.

Weirdo's!

Oh - I also heard that they love the queen lots, too.

• Francois
    Francois

All of what you have said is twue, all twue. Comes from inbreeding they say. Well, don't blame me, look at bonny prince Charlie. Boy's got ping pong paddles for ears. Inbreeding.

Well, what do you expect? They live on an island, fer Pete's sake. Can't help it. Had to import this last line of royal family from Germany.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

And we pay too much for beer.

Oh well, we can always invade Belgium.

Ignored One.

• minimus
    minimus

Millions of people are talking....no BILLIONS are addressing this anti-Brit phenomena. Suddenly, the QUEEN is considered absurd by the rest of the entire world. Imagine that! Brits all over the Isles are looking into expensive plastic surgery for their ears! It has been reported that due to the expense, the British are simply covering their ping pong paddles. All ministers of the government are resigning because they realize that the WORLD knows of their shoe fetishes and their oversized ears. Even Tony Blair, the Bushite, is said to be embarrassed by the Royal Family.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

I read that while the sun at one time never set on the British Empire it now only momentarily hovers due to the difficulty the sun's Global Positioning System has in locating such a small place.

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit