• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*nods*

Mundus vult decipi, decipiatur ergo.

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Not really. Couldn't afford it, as I would most likely have to pay the customers.

cheeses the bimbo

• greven
    greven

LOL@Cheeses! Man you can't be that BUTT-ugly! Cut yourself some slack dude!

Greven

• enigma
    enigma

Being a gigilo would be pretty fun, maybe like that duece bigalo movie..lol

I doubt there is any real life need for a male prostitutes though. If a woman needs sex all she has to do is go to a bar or club and she will have a handful of willing guys to choose from. A chick could probably go to a grocery store and pick up a guy within 10 minutes. How many single (or married?) men would turn down a good looking woman that approches him and says "wanna ***k?". Now if a guy were to try that, he would probably have two black eyes, I doubt any woman would respond to a line like that.

Enigma

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

What is this whole stigma against prostitution anyway. We sell our minds to our bosses, whats so different at selling or bodies?

Interesting Viv...that is true.

On the down side.....you have a strange penis being inserted into your body cavities....where has that penis been and when was the last time it was washed? If he is inserting it into you, bets are on he has inserted it into someone else, somewhere along the line. How bad do you want an STD?

That goes for the guy too....how can a man go to a strange woman, spread her legs or open her mouth and insert his penis into unknown, unchartered territory? What strange *stuff* is growing in there? EEEWWW. I would not want to find out.

Besides all the emotional, mental baggage being a prostitute would entail, do you have to kiss them? That would be the worst. Kissing some strange, horrid person with bad breath. UGH....

I vote: NO. I would make a poor choice. I would bite....

• Realist
    Realist

interesting question.

from a purely logical standpoint nothing is wrong with having sex with as many people as you want be it male or female. in a futuristic society like portrayed in 'brave new world' prostitution would not even be necessary since relationships do not exist and people just have sex with whoever they want to.

however, in reality our mind is not free from the evolutionary package that we carry with us and thus prostitution is to most people (including myself) emotionally very disgusting.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have worked with prostitutes at a women's shelter and a homeless shelter.

Would I want to be one?

No way in hell. It is a demeaning, sad, demoralizing sick way to live. Every single one of those ladies hated what they did. They put a smile on their face and pretended it was OK but I was always able to get through the walls and they would talk to me

• Most of them had been abused as kids
    • Most of them left home to escape the abuse - others were thrown out of the house by their parent.
    • Most of them used drugs or alcohol to drown out the pain of how they were living. This isn't the life they would have chosen for themselves.
    • For those who had children (living with someone else) they never wanted their child to know what they did or how they got money for the new teddy bear gift they just got. They certainly wouldn't recommend it as a lifestyle.
    • Not one wanted a family member to know
    • At some point most had thoughts of suicide as a way out of "the life"

It was tragic to listen to them. It was worse to watch them come into the shelter after being beaten up, raped and/or robbed by some guy. More than once we had to send them to the hospital. More than once a lady got pregnant.

When I was a child I was used for sex by men - a lot of them.

As a wife I was used for sex by my elder/husband. He would do his thing and get up and walk awy leaving me liying htere in tears.

There is no worse feeling in the world than being used for sex and a man throwing money at you - or nothing.

In my marriage the payment was a house and food and clothes. There was no love-,aking. There was no cinsideration for my needs. Only his need to have sex whenever he wanted. Yes I felt like a legal prostitute

And the feeling of being used this way makes my stomach turn

JMHO

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

If you were a woman back in the Old West and your husband died, most likely you had no education or minimal at best. That what was one of the chief occupations for women who had to survive to feed their children. Perhaps they could get lucky and become a kept woman for an older well-to-do man of the area whose wife had said "no more honey". I suppose I would have done that to survive.

The above scenario is the real life story of a pioneer woman that I read about recently.

So you see, it's all in the timing...

• obiwan
    obiwan

NOPE! I could never justify it. When I was df'd I was homeless and friend less, I could never work thet kind of life to get where I needed, it was hard, I'm better for, and I have alot of confidence and self respect because of it.

I do wish though that there were some way I could help women in those situations attain a better life, but women who have been in those situations tend to be less than trusting of men in general, as would be expected.

• berten
    berten

>On the down side.....you have a strange penis being inserted into your body cavities....where has that penis been and when was the last >time it was washed?

I don't know how prostitutes are over there at your place,but the ones I visited *always* insisted on washing first and using

condoms (Even though I took a bath at home right before the visit.)

>If he is inserting it into you, bets are on he has inserted it into someone else, somewhere along the line. How bad do you want an STD?

I don't want it all and I never got it,because as a client I would not think about *not* using some precautionary methods.

Now about this idea of prostitutes being a sorry bunch of people who are being abused,no doubt some of them are.

Especially those on harddrugs and those abused by a pimp.But they are not all like that.

Believe it or not,there are also women who full well know what they are getting themselves into,who

actually find that they are quite powerful in this job.Because they are calling the shots,they decide

with who they do it with and for how much.And there is no pimp at all to which they have to hand over their money...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit