Would you like to be a prostitute?

by greven 25 Replies latest jw friends

• greven
    greven

Both literal and spiritual?

A minimus kinda question. Answer and help in our noble cause: the promotion of Vivamus; from Jedi to emperor!

Greven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hmmm, intersesting question. It's not something I would want to be as my goal in life. Would I mind tho, working as an prostitute if I needed the money bad?

What is this whole stigma against prostitution anyway. We sell our minds to our bosses, whats so different at selling or bodies?

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

And I like your new avater, Greven

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Swan
    Swan

I have enough self esteem problems without adding this. Prostitutes I have known do not generally feel very good about themselves for doing this. The film "Pretty Woman" glamorized it, but it is far from glamorous. Society looks down upon it. Organized crime and abusive men make a lot of money off of women that they keep enslaved.

So my answer is no.

But I won't ever judge those who are.

Tammy

• greven
    greven

Thanx for your reply Viv,

To answer the question myself, I don't know if I could be a male prostitute...can you refuse certain customers? Like grandma getting a birthday present... iewwww.

What is so special about prostitution? I dunno. Rationaly it is just providing a service and getting paid for it. I think, what most people have against it is that they feel sex is something that has to do with love. And we all know love cannot be bought. But sex can. Sex is made a product, a commodity. It is stripped down of it's aura. I think most people find that offensive. And a lot of people don't trust their boyfriend/hubby enough when sex is so easy to reach.

And I like your new avater, Greven

Thanx

Anyone else? How about spiritual prostitution?

Greven

• greven
    greven
    swan: Organized crime and abusive men make a lot of money off of women that they keep enslaved.

Indeed, that is a problem. Where a lot of money can be made organised crime steps in. A lot of women are in slavery to their pimps and feel used, an object instead of a personality. However, there are also freelancers, they have quite a different attitude...

Greven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Define Spiritual Prostitution, I don't quite get your question.

Would you sleep with your boss for promotion, would you sleep with you friend if he needed a warm body to hold him, would you sleepwith a guy or girl on the first date. Romantic love isn't involved in any of those.

If I let my boss slap my ass, which he enjoys, and don't tell anything cuz I don't wanne piss him off, and I know that by letting him slap my ass I'll get a faster promotion ... is that prostitution?

There is no black and white in these things. Imho.

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• greven
    greven
    Define Spiritual Prostitution

Erm, lets say taking someting you like from a religion then move to the next, do the same thing then to the next etc etc.

If I let my boss slap my ass, which he enjoys, and don't tell anything cuz I don't wanne piss him off, and I know that by letting him slap my ass I'll get a faster promotion ... is that prostitution?

No, Not really, as no sex is involved. However you make a good point about it not being a black and white business:

Would you sleep with your boss for promotion, would you sleep with you friend if he needed a warm body to hold him, would you sleepwith a guy or girl on the first date. Romantic love isn't involved in any of those.

It's hard to draw a line indeed.

Greven.

ps: do you let you boss slap your ass?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Well, no, if you move from religion to religion, I don't think thats wrong, or mental prostitution. Now ... if you fuck with people's minds on purpose for money ... thats bad, as in plain dead wrong. I consider that way worse that selling my body for money.

My boss can slapp my ass if he's cute, and if I'll get that promotion. And then, in a year or so, I'll have a better position that he did, and fire his sorry ass.

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• greven
    greven
    Now ... if you fuck with people's minds on purpose for money ... thats bad, as in plain dead wrong.

LOL, I think it would be pretty fun being a minister of propaganda or something... like that musharaf dude...and boy is it easy!

How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force. The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. Adolf Hitler

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit