Whats the craziest thing you've done at the Kingdom hall?

by yxl1 37 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

When I was 18 or 19 and lived in Arizona, I put a fake snake in a sister bookbag in front of me just before we stood for the song. She reached in her bookbag and,.......... Holy Shitski!

Gumby

( gumby had his ass chewed.......by everyone!)

• KGB
    KGB

Gumby,

LMAO

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I had a quick w*nk in the back room while we ( a very small group of 2 faithful hall cleaners ) were hall cleaning, I had no idea why I did it, I was just really gaggin for it and god I thought I would have been struck down for that by now.

The things we do

Still embarresed

monk3y

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The stupidest thing I ever did was dress up like a Theocratic School report card (what were those things called?) and do a demonstration on why everyone in the congregation were not preparing properly for their talks.

The naughtiest thing I did was one morning after service I pinned Nina up against the bulletin board and we damn near performed some very sweaty snuggle bunnies.

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Hmmm the wost eh ? well I guess it would be the couple of times when I was about 12 and I got so bored during the meet that I went into the bathroom and put the mayo on the olde knuckle sandwich...you know , I rubbed one out ...but I went back to my seat much more relaxed ....or maybe the thing I did that I felt the worst about would have to be the tuesday "meating" when I was about the same age and discoverd a sisters purse in the lost and found ad helped myself to the three bucks that was in there . I know I suck ......Late >> NWS

• qwerty
    qwerty

The craziest thing was helping to build the d*mn things, for 10 -15 years!

Qwerty

• yxl1
    yxl1

Phew!! What a relief to know that I wasnt the only person who wanked during the "meatings", sat through public talks

stoned out of my head, broke into the KH for a prank and got jiggy with it at the KH. The only thing I'm really embarised about

is that I would swap purses and wallets of anyone who was stupid enough to leave stuff in their pockets and then leave them hanging in the

cloakroom...Mind you, it almost caused a fight between two sisters

I can now see why noone liked me....heh

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

So many times while reading these posts, I was in absolute stitches.

It took everything in me to not burst out in fits of laughter at 4:35 a.m. here.

What a hoot! All the stories were great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit