2018 Regional (District) Convention Outlines

by AverageJoe1 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

So the official program is out but does anyone have access to the actual outlines for the assembly this year in English and/or Spanish?

Maybe the GB are clamping down on their "high-up" leaks within the organisation and the Circuit Overseers making these available have been kicked or had to no longer leak material for fear of getting themselves discovered by the WT Gestapo.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AverageJoe1:

I am working on it as we speak but it may take a little time. Contacted an elder who might be able to assist. Your right though, they are clamping down and it is getting more difficult.

If I get the files, you and Tom will be the first to receive. I will send to Tom and post links here. If I am away from computer, Petra or her dad will copy and paste the notes I leave.

Hot coffee time!

Atlantis!

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Great stuff! Thanks Atlantis.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It must be of concern to them with all this leaked information - and some of it has been quite sensitive. What I think must be worrying them is that this information would only be available to the higher ups. It most worry them to know someone leaked security footage of the recent protest outside Warwick.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I thank all you guys for giving us all a heads up in what is transpiring in WT land Kudos to you all.

You perform a marvelous service to all of us out of the loop.

Keeping up with Jehovahs Chariot as it is slowing down and getting bogged down as the world is waking up to its internal scams and corruptions and child sexual abuse issues worldwide is icing on the cake ,at least for me.

May you continue to be able to do so .

• CitizenofEarth
    CitizenofEarth

Can anyone link to those videos about protests at warwick? Havent heard about that.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

CitizenofEarth:

I think there are still some of those videos on Youtube. I just saw one where the Watchtower turned on the water sprinklers on the protesters.

Atlantis!

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Why do you guys care? It will just be 3 days of bullshit, as usual

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Smiddy

''I thank all you guys for giving us all a heads up in what is transpiring in WT land Kudos to you all.

You perform a marvelous service to all of us out of the loop''

I do 110% agree with what Smiddy said. All these leaks go GREATLY appreciated, we all can't thank the guys enough for leaking this stuff!!!!

We thank ALL of you from the very bottom of our hearts!!!

• poopie
    poopie

Yes thanking you guys 1000 times you are awesome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit