I think my house is haunted

by Steel 16 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The Catholic Church is a step up in that field unless there is a GB member who have experience in getting rid of Demons. I believe the lower elders are not qualified for that task.I recall a sister called the elders and told them she was having problems with demons. They called on the sister and concluded, she was nuts.

• schnell
    schnell

Lol @scratchme1010

The Catholic Church is a step up in that field unless there is a GB member who have experience in getting rid of Demons. I believe the lower elders are not qualified for that task.

Does Shepherd The Flock cover hauntings at any time? I'm mildly curious.

Also this thread is interestingly timed, because my wife and I just watched this:

https://youtu.be/1KgSp94nCZw

What a crock. Even when the "demon" is talking through her, "it" apparently messes up and has to cover itself. Oooh, it said Cain... Even though hominids have been killing each other for hundreds of thousands of years and Cain is a character in a 6th century myth.

Her superhuman strength even at 80 pounds? The girl was a tragic physiological mess. She had no inhibition. Physically, I need only point out certain martial arts masters of small stature who could channel their chi and rip trees right up out of the ground. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

Methodological naturalist here. Spiritualism can go to hell.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I knew a sister who was convinced she was being sexually abused by the Demons , thats what she told the Elders.

And one of the Elders was convinced this was true.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I have told this story before. A sister called my father who was a elder that she had demons shaking her dishes in her kichen. I was a teenager at the time and my father made me go with him to her house. We looked all around her house for evidence of demons coming into her house by something she got at garage sells. We found nothing. My dad said a pray with her and we left. The next day she called again and said all her dishes fell to the floor along with the upper cabinets in the kichen. We came over again and finally found the demons. They are called termites. LOL. They ate the whole wall up. Cost her a lot of money to get rid of those demons and to fix their damage. Still Totally ADD

• TD
    TD

I live about half a mile from the end of a runway. (Private airport.)

I've watched the home alarm arm itself. I've watched a DVD player turn on by itself; eject the tray; close the tray and then start playing, all without me touching it.

It's not demons. It's corporate jets and twins (Anything fancy enough to have ground avoidance radar)

• Lone_Wolf1294
    Lone_Wolf1294

You are just hearing things, there is absolutely zero scientific evidence for haunted phenomena, but it's not like anyone on this forum would have the intelligence to know that considering they think that eating blood and having a blood transfusion are the same thing.

• cofty
    cofty
    it's not like anyone on this forum would have the intelligence to know that considering they think... - Lone_Wolf

Have you not worked out you are talking to ex_JWs?

Seems a bit ironic you are criticising the intelligence of forum members does it not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit