Dearest Siegswife...

by AGuest 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

the greatest of love and peace to you, Lea... and I think we are saying the same thing. True, it seems unusual for the word "hymen" to be used.

What I first received I thought to be the "cervix"; my goodness, I had completely forgotten how the female body is truly constructed and that anything otherwise existed! However, I was corrected, first by another who possesses holy spirit... whose words the Spirit bore witness to when he said: "the cervix is not penetrated... pierced... in order to "open" the way; it is the hymen." Once the hymen is torn, the woman is no longer considered a virgin. Thus, by means of Christ, the "way" into the Ark (womb of the woman) of the Covenant - is opened. We must go THROUGH him... and he was PIERCED so that we could.

As regards the same word being used to name a false god... dear Lea, you "know" me... to some degree, too. I would NEVER say such a thing unless I heard it from my Lord. In truth, it almost "stumbled" me, too! My thought was "My Lord, why would such a thing be named after such a god?" But... as always, I was directed to put faith in what I heard... and so I did. Thus, it is my understanding that what we know as the part of a woman's body as the "hymen" in truth has a different word in Hebrew/Aramaic... as well as a MUCH more noble connotation: a woman with the hymen intact was/is considered of GREAT value. Unfortunately... LANGUAGE and mistransliterations of it... as well as our Society's "holier-than-thou-omigod-you-can't- say-such-a-word FEAR"... which fear has also led many... MANY... to not even use our Father's NAME... have led to such a thing as in this case and many others.

The way my Lord explained it to me is that there are only certain words in certain languages that describe certain words in OTHER languages. Thus, in our language - English - what is referred to in Hebrew (but not Greek - and remember "Hymen" was a GREEK god)... is the "hymen." Due to... ummmm... propriety... we also call it the "maidenhead." But... DOCTORS call it the "hymen," so that is the CLINICAL word, as a LOT of our clinical English words come from Greek... and Latin. No change was made, then, when the predominant language evolved from Greek, to Latin, to olde English, to Medieval English... to modern English. And that MAY be because it is what it is... and unfortunately, the Greeks also chose to name a god after the root word. Because not only does the word represent the name of a Greek god, it also is the Greek noun for "marraige", as well as a wedding song or poem.

If there is any OTHER English word... other than "maidenhead"...I am unaware of it, truly. And if there is, I have NO problem using it... first, so as not to cause stumbling and second, so as to not inadvertently refer to some false god when describing NOT my Lord... but the function of his flesh being the CURTAIN of the temple... that which separates us being "one" with God. It is only by going through HIM... that we become one with God, in spirit. Just as by going through the hymen of a woman, a man becomes one with her, in the flesh.

It is unfortunate that some will claim on the one hand that we were made in God's image (which, of course, is untrue - we are in Adam's image)... and then turn around and decry what they believe God "created". If God "created" us... then there cannot BE a body part that is unmentionable... if mentioned by its true name. It is when we use vulgar slang and street language to defame that which is honorable that we "go there." Unfortunately, all of us are not educated enough... and I don't necessarily mean by SCHOOL... to understand this. We live in FEAR... and yet claim to love God... all the while disregarding that LOVE... casts FEAR... outside.

I said what I said because it is what I heard and know to be true from my Lord. I would that I could say whatever it is that earthling MAN wishes me to say, only to save myself some of the grief. But... I cannot. I am not a slave of earthling man so that I should concern myself with what tickles HIS ears. I am not a slave of earthling man so that I should cringe when ones who represent themselves as being so clean that they cannot even hear a spoken or see it written... a word that denotes HONOR in a woman... and come unglued. I am too old for that... and to loyal to my Lord. The Jews were stumbled greatly when he told them that they had to eat his flesh and drink his blood. Why? Because such a think... even MENTIONING such a thing... was so deplorable... so AGAINST the Law... to THEM... that they couldn't stand to hear it. And what was the result? They went off.

But the disciples, although most probably also feeling a little uneasy at what my Lord had said realized one thing: they could take it... or leave him. What did they choose? Yes, him... for as Peter said, "Whom shall be go away TO? YOU... have sayings of everlasting life." I, too, have no "where" else to go. There is no other for me... no other voice that speaks to me IN TRUTH... or consistently leads me TO truth. I have FOUND the Messiah... and I am sticking with HIM.

I want to end this post by saying this to you, so that you will understand: In another post, I have had to hand someone over to the Adversary. I am not sure if you've ever been there... having to do such a thing... but it is one of THE WORST things we must do, when we must do it. It is NOT pleasant... nor is it desirable. A true son of God does NOT derive any pleasure in a sheep being "lost" in ANY manner, certainly not in this manner. While there are those who WOULD gloat over such a thing (I am reminded of my days in the WTBTS when I would hear "publishers" label the householders "goats" before they made it back to the sidewalk - it always shocked and mortified me!)... it is, in TRUTH, among the greatest tragedies we experience. My spirit grieved... and grieves still... for it was unnecessary, truly. I do not know what any others may have posted since. I was directed not to return there... and forgot: out of habit, I did go to the thread, but once in I immediately remembered my Lord's warning... to ME. So, I opened only your thread, because I love you and you deserve a response from me. I have asked my Lord's forgiveness for my disobedience in this... and permission to respond to you... in the spirit of Abraham at the time of Sodom... which is why I have been granted to respond to you. Thus, I started this thread.

I am saying this to you... so that you will know that I will NOT go back there after this. There is no longer any point whatsoever. Please, then, write to me under any other thread, including this one, but not that one. I will not go there again, so I will not see your post and thus will not respond. I have been cautioned that it will not be "over" with such one... that he or she will not stop at blaspheming the spirit... but will proceed to slander. So be it.

But it MUST be over with me - I will not put my Lord to the test. Rather, I will wait on JAH. For ALL things that are hidden WILL be revealed. Thus, as far as the individual is concerned, I have done as my Lord directed me: requested that the peace I wished him/her to return to me... and wiped the dust from my feet.

Again, I bid you the greatest of love and peace... and if I have missed/overlooked anything you've asked, please ask it again here or in another thread For in truth, my chagrin at my disobedience caused me to rush through your questions, so that I may not have gotten everything.

Your servant, sister and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Inkie
    Inkie

AGuest: A minor yet important correction. "Simon Peter answered: 'Lord, WHOM shall we go away to? You have the sayings of everlasting life. . . .'"--John 6:68. Whom, not where.

--Inkie

• AGuest
    AGuest

You are correct, dearest Inkie... and peace to you! I have corrected my error (I did not even see that!) to reflect the correct words. Thank you and, again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

AGuest,

I am curious, why would Jesus forbid someone from looking at something?

Nowhere in the Bible, if I am remembering right, did Jesus tell people not to read something.

If you have the truth, then the truth will stand up against ANY and ALL criticism.

It sounds like you are doing what the Watchtower does. The Watchtower forbids their members from even looking at "Apostate literature".

AGuest said:

some will claim on the one hand that we were made in God's image (which, of course, is untrue - we are in Adam's image)

The Apostle Paul disagrees with you:

1 Corinthians 11:7:

For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.

James 3:9:

With it [the tongue] we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who are created according to the likeness of God.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AGuest, I am curious, why would Jesus forbid someone from looking at something?

I do not know what you speaking of? My Lord forbade nothing. We are free-moral agents, able to make CHOICES. He will WARN us... and give us INSIGHT so as to benefit ourselves, so that just as Joshua said, "Choose FOR YOURSELVES whom you will serve." I believe that once again, your reading comprehension skills have failed you.

Nowhere in the Bible, if I am remembering right, did Jesus tell people not to read something.

Nor I. Nor do I know of any place anywhere where anyone said he did.

If you have the truth, then the truth will stand up against ANY and ALL criticism.

Of course.

It sounds like you are doing what the Watchtower does. The Watchtower forbids their members from even looking at "Apostate literature".

Perhaps it sounds like that to YOU, although for the LIFE of me, I cannot figure how you even came to such a conclusion. No, wait... yes, I can. But you should that many here did not come to such a conclusion... based on ANYTHING said here by me, you or anyone else.

AGuest said:

some will claim on the one hand that we were made in God's image (which, of course, is untrue - we are in Adam's image)

The Apostle Paul disagrees with you:

1 Corinthians 11:7:
    For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.

James 3:9:
    With it [the tongue] we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who are created according to the likeness of God.

A couple of things:

1. At that same place where Paul made the statement above, he also relegated women to a position LOWER than man's, something neither God NOR Christ thought to do. In fact, my Lord spoke not only to women IN PUBLIC, contrary to what his disciples thought was "right", but granted women to see him first, which, of course, the men could not believe. It is true that woman... came out of... man. But before that time... and since... man... came... and has come... out of woman. God's prophesy that woman's longing would be for man and that man would "dominate" her was not a relegation of rank: it was a statement of fact of result of Eve's actions.

2. The verse at James refers to how man "came into existence" and such it true: man WAS created in the image of God. Such man... was Adam... and those spoken of here are those "glorious ones" who bear the image of Christ. James was not talking about ALL men, but how those who now belonged to the Christ and who would speak abusively of their BROTHERS. How do we know this? Because he said, "With it (the tongue), we bless JAH and yet with it we curse men who have come into existence in the likeness of God."

He was not saying, "With it we curse men," meaning all men, but rather, "With it we curse men who have come into existence in the likeness of God." Again, it is a reading comprehension issue.

Those who have not come to Christ, cannot and DO not bear the IMAGE of Christ... they do not reflect HIS glory. Thus, they cannot reflect GOD's glory... or be... in His "likeness". They have no LIGHT. For they still exist... in darkness.

I give you 2 Corinthians 3:12-18, with particular emphasis on verse 18. I also give you, with regarding the reading the scriptures, John 7:14-18.

I give you PAUL's words... at 1 Corinthians 15:48, 49, which words are accurate. If we were made in God's image, as was Adam, as was my Lord... we would be "without sin" IN us... and right from the start we would be in the "image" of God. We, however, bear Adam's image in that we have sin IN us. Why? Because we came AFTER Adam's creation in God's image... in the manner of the image Adam bore AFTER his sin.

Christ... the LAST Adam... is the "reflection" of God's glory and the "EXACT representation" of his very being. We must, then, reflect the image of CHRIST... before we can even deign to reflect the image of God.

You... must learn what an IMAGE is: it is not the real thing... but a REFLECTION of the real thing. If you, then, think that ALL men are in God's "image"... a reflection of Him... well, then, I don't know what to tell you. For in truth, I know that there are those who reflect the "image" of the Adversary... those like CAIN.

Finally, I wish to tell you that James... was in fact, speaking of people IN the Congregation of the Firstborn... who were considered "teachers". Some dissention arose between some... so that on the one hand they were praising God... and on the other hand cursing their brothers. How can that be? If LOVE is the Law's fulfillment... then such a thing is AGAINST Law.

What should they have been doing? Paying attention to theirSELVES... doing the work given to THEM... and not worrying about the other, on a personal basis. For NONE of us have authority to judge... the house servant of another. To his OWN Master he will stand... or fall. Thus, as Paul said, with regard to those who DISAGREE with what he says he was SENT to say:

"Do not judge anything BEFORE ITS TIME."

Yet, some appoint themselves to such judgment... thinking it their vocation to do so... without being DIRECTED by Christ. In most cases, as with the WTBTS... it is their own laws and understanding that they end up teaching, for they seek their OWN glory, not that of God and Christ. No good, however, can come of that.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• mouthy
    mouthy

And God said "LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE!!!!!!!!"

• AGuest
    AGuest

EXACTLY, dear Mouthy... and peace to you! God said, "Let us... make ADAM (ad-ham)... in our image."

Please, dear ones... IF you are going to refer to what is "written," then be SURE to refer to what was ORIGINALLY written... NOT what appears in our language (English) today... nor what it has been misinterpreted/mistranslated to MEAN.

Again, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Just a quickie, AGuest...Why are you a "Slave of Christ"? If He is God, Creator of the Universe, I ask you, why does He need you to do his work????

Kindest regards,

Spanner

• DJ
    DJ

Spanner, Mouthy, noko,

These are some things that Aguest's voice has taught her. She does not test these inspired utterances with the word of God in the bible nor does she see that Jesus warned us about those who would teach a different gospel and those who would claim "I am the Christ" We are commanded NOT to listen!! In Galatians it says if anyone teaches a different gospel, let him be accursed. Below I have listed some of the things Aguest has been teaching us that come from this voice:

* Jesus is a hymen.
    * The holy spirit is semen.
    * Jesus Christ's Human Body was SINFUL, it was born in sin.
    * Jesus Christ was a sick man, He had leprosy.
    * All Christians will become gods in the same way that Jesus is a god.
    * The Holy Spirit is Jesus.
    * The holy spirit [no capital letters] is God's power, God's blood, and God's semen.
    * Adam's body was created SINFUL by God [God created sin].
    * Jesus is "a god".
    * Jesus was created.
    * Jesus did not make Heaven and Earth.
    * People who DO NOT believe in the True Jesus can be saved if they do enough good works!
    * People who believe in a FALSE CHRIST can be saved if they do enough good works!
    * There is no soul/spirit that leaves the body at death.
    * The Bible has been corrupted and perverted and is NOT God's Word!
    * The New Testament (except for Revelation) was NEVER Inspired by God!

I would ask everyone who wants to help Aguest be free to pray for her! Love, dj

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Why are you a "Slave of Christ"?

Dearest Spanner... may you have peace... and may you know and understand that I am such according to the the prophecy, as stated by my brother, Jah-El (Jo*El).

Acts 2:18

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ, by means of being called to be such...

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit