Are You Easily Offended? 😠

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Is this thread aimed at me? I thought so.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    I'm sick and tired of people who are sick and tired of those who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.
  • Distracted
    Distracted

If you avoid people you tagged as too sensitive or too easily offended, wouldn't you be guilty also of being too sensitive or offended by them?

I think it is true that there the religion/culture does make tweakers out of its adherents, but some take to it more than others.

An affectionate and mildly amused "Okay, xxx, you're getting a little carried away," with a smile seems to diffuse a lot of that stuff. You really have to love people to be able to do that.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    You mean like the idiot "pastor" who says Starbucks hates Jesus because they chose a plain red cup for their Christmas cup? Actually with their green and white logo I think it looks rather festive. I am offended that he is offended, that he wants to bring religion into a coffe cup design! 😁
  • minimus
    minimus
    Distracted, no I'm not guilty of being too sensitive or offended. What are you, stupid?👳 Lol
  • Distracted
    Distracted

Minimus, Yes, I see that.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What a useless emoticon
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    I'm easily offended by JW's. How's that?
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I mean useless EMOTION, no offence min.
  • carla
    carla

I'm offended your offended by people feeling offended, off to find my safe place......

I'm so damn sick of all the pc crap I could puke, we are raising a bunch of pansies (as my dad would say).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit