Watchtower growth ?

by pepperheart 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

In perth western australia the watchtower have sold a kingom hall to hindus for $2 million aust dollars and they have a second one up for sale in the same area embleton

• zeb
    zeb

This hall like so many was the product of hours of volunteer work, donated materials and money... and where will the money go... guess.

"From one religion to another, not-for-profit Hindu faith spiritual group The Shree Swaminarayan Sidhant Sajivan Mandal Perth Inc has snapped up Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall at 5-7 Irwin Road Embleton in Perth for $2.175 million.Developers also circled the 4025sq m site which has development potential for 11 lots, but the new buyer, which has a long history in Perth, beat its competition to the property, to be used as a larger new temple.

LJ Hooker's Vincent Siciliano who handled the deal has also been appointed to sell another Jehovah's Witnesses Hall at 44-46 Chelsea Court, Dianella also in Perth."

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

So the Hindu population is growing and the the WT and JW population is in a decline.

Good news.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This warms my heart.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Aren`t the Organization of Jehovah`s Witnesses supporting "Babylon the Great" both financially and materially with this sale ?

Yet if a rank & file member of J.W.`s attends any other than their own religious building for any reason he/she could be disfellowshiped or at best counselled for doing so.

Hypocrites !

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

You got it all wrong brothers ! We won't need kingdom halls in the new system. The end is ever so nearly close..so it's time to cash them in.

• alanv
    alanv

Do many people in Australia know about the ARC, and is it something that people are talking about generally?

• atomant
    atomant

l live down under and have questioned many witnesses whom haven't even heard of the ARC.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah yup! So the Society made off with millions!

I personally worked on that Embleton Kingdom Hall, and know of the years of sacrifice average witnesses put in to saving up huge $ to build it... Of course none of them got their money back on it!

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6232834495741952/wondrous-expansion-now-taking-place

So the Dianella hall is also up for sale?? That makes two halls sold off within a 15 km area . Wow.... "Jehovah certainly is speeding up the work"

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The kh scam burns me up for the reasons that stuck mentioned. For whatever its worth here is a link to another topic where i explained what happened locally. I have no illusions that the selling of kh’s will be the issue that wakes people up en mass but it certainly has helped. Melano park being a big one but there was hall in texas that created a huge stir as well. People dont like theft, even when its gods organization doing the stealing.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5285876965834752/retrospect-rbcs-vs-ldcs-hype-about-lot-new-construction-subsequent-abrupt-halt-construction?page=2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit