"Wondrous expansion is now taking place!"

by stuckinarut2 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So we have all heard the worldwide reports about KHalls being sold off and congregations being amalgamated etc...

Of course, JWs are being told that these actions are a sign of "just how much the work is progressing, and how Jehovah is blessing the increase and expansion!"

I can share the following from my part of the world too!

In Perth, Western Australia the following has occurred.

Three "NEW" congregations have been formed! "Yay - wonderful - praise Jehovah!"

But how did this occur? Well 2 congregations have been disbanded in a move that affects 5 local cong borders and members. The members are to be absorbed into 3 "new" congregations:, Cong A, Cong B and Cong C (already existing) All 3 congs will share the one hall.

The KHall that Cong A owned outright (which had been recently renovated with the new tv screens etc also installed) is to be sold. Of course, all those funds will NOT be going back to the bros and sis who saved long and hard for this during the 1980's! This was one of those khalls from the RBC days where the motto was "Think big and double it!" Yes, all halls then were built big enough to cater for the "huge increases" coming in!

So now they have a smaller hall that will be used to capacity. Many jws will have to travel 20-25 mins away many of which are older ones). No doubt they will soon start to request funds for a new hall in the years to come for one of those congs?

Amazing!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And here is the link of the real estate!

They have already listed the property for sale!!

https://www.realcommercial.com.au/property-land+development-wa-embleton-502613334

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice the wonderful expansion really means that everything around the JW world is expanding as their world is getting smaller.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Ooooh, you're the first one to comment on your own thread.

@stuckinarut2 be like:

Just kidding ;). Good point, Stuck! Corrupt and deceitful to its core! JWs are the Kamikaze soldiers still fighting decades after the war ended, as Lloyd once put it. Forget Prisoners of War. They are Prisoners of Propaganda.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Hi Stuckinarut,

do you mean that, in effect, there will be a net zero increase in congregations, but one less Kingdom Hall?

Do you know how much they hope to get for that KH? It looks well located. My guess would be close to A$ 3 million.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes shepherdless. What was effectively 5 cong territories, is now three. Those 3 will now meet at one hall.

The hall being sold will fetch at least mid $2 million based on similar sized properties. Maybe more as you suggest. $3 million?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Welcome to JWBorg, the only organisation where expansion in reality means decline!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

@ Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho:

Corrupt and deceitful to its core!

Just like the photoshopped picture you posted.

About the OP, that's a basic tactic to every organization that wants to filter information and it's not transparent to their people. Sadly, some people find comfort in that.

• cha ching
    cha ching

stuckinarut2, the WT has always been tricky with it's words hasn't it! I feel sorry for the people that have worked so hard to, essentially, make millions for the BORG.

Welcome to JWBorg, the only organisation where expansion in reality means decline!

redpilltwice! funny but true!

• Splash
    Splash
    stuckinarut2 The KHall that Cong A owned outright (which had been recently renovated with the new tv screens etc also installed) is to be sold.

So which elders will soon be getting a free new TV?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit