I'm back!!!

by maximumflash 23 Replies latest jw friends

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Hello to everyone! Just letting people know that I am back but I am going to be very busy in the next several months due to moving preparations and other stuff. So if you do not see me around very much, don't be suprised.

I hope everyone is doing well.

For all the new people on the board that I missed in the last 4-5 months, welcome!!!

Simon, hey you know something? I am a F------ A----! Haha! (Inside joke for those that get confused about this statement. And if you know what the letters are that fit in the blank, I would appreciate you NOT posting it please. Thank you in advance.)

• Scully
    Scully

Welcome back, Maximum Flash! It was nice chatting on the phone with you briefly the other day.

Now let your wife have some time on the computer.... j/k

Love, Scully (Forum Assistant) heh heh..... just to cause more confusion

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Welcome back!

Viv [Fulltime Apostate ]

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Simon, hey you know something? I am a F------ A----! Haha! (Inside joke for those that get confused about this statement. And if you know what the letters are that fit in the blank, I would appreciate you NOT posting it please. Thank you in advance.)~~Max

F***ing A*Shole? Could not have said it better myself!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Max, we sure have missed you and Cassi, I know yall have been thru hell and back.

How is Cassi doing now,,,,,,,and are yall moving out of state? Details man , details.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome back ((((Maxi))))) you have been missed, but I'm sure not as much as Cassi has missed you!

Hugs,

j2bf

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome back!

Blondie and Irrev

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

LyinEyes,

We are going to be moving to another location in the United States. I would tell you but it is G-14 Classified! The plans to go to Germany flew right out the window. But I am sure that we will make it to Europe someday.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!!! Did I mention that I am a F------ A----!!!

• Scully
    Scully

max:

Did I mention that I am a F------ A----!!!

Yes, Cassi did mention that...

Love, Scully

• shera
    shera

Hello and welcome back

Nice to meet you too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit