It's my round

by ballistic 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I can't choose ... Margarita, Red Vodka, Red Martini, Baileys, Red Martini, Beer, Beer, Beer, Long Island Icetea .... Hmmm, you may choose for me tonight.

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• nilfun
    nilfun

I could really use a margarita right about now...

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

mmmmmm so many choices...... how about a bourbon sour or something sweet--- a Sugar-Daddy shot?

or a pink lady--LOL my mom used to drink those! Or a rootbeer float, or a jaggermeister and coke....

a screaming orgasm is nice too...but it is more of an after-dinner drink.....

I love gin martinis...but I dont like them very dry...and lots of olives and those salty little onions....(maybe I just like olives and onions pickled in gin....)

Guinness, Bass Ale, Dos Equis, Harveys Bristol Cream, single malt whisky(Glenfiddich is my favorite).....

Ravyn of the I can drink almost anything class

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

hey thunder ever try Guinness non-alcoholic ? It is called Kalibur and it is very good....I even made a non-alcoholic Guinness with it and a spoon full of that Postum roasted wheat stuff the mormons drinks instead of coffee(it tastes like liquid pretzels to me...)

Ravyn

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Vodka martini, straight up with an olive. Hmmm.... I think I really WILL have one of those now.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'll have a CC Classic (double) with Canada Dry Ginger-ale.

Cheers!!

• nowisee
    nowisee

tanqueray martini up/olives. hubby is designated driver and drinks diet coke.

• termite 35
    termite 35

A BIG glass of red wine please, or a pint of anything local and some cheese and chips; cheers Ballistic- where are we anyway?

My favourite pub...http://www.camra.org.uk/SHBlob.asp?WCI=ShowD&F=neutral%2Fdti6377%2Fti47.Rose+%

• termite 35
  • rocketman
    rocketman

Schmirnoff Ice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit