I talked to my daughter today

by ESTEE 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Rayzorblade wrote:

You are showing her love that she has never seen before, because your love for her, although omnipresent, is not shrouded by WTS thinking or teaching: it's unadulterated love, and pure as pure can be. I wonder if anyone at Heather's kingdom hall has sent her any flowers lately?

Wow! I’ll bet NOT!!! Probably took a beating from the elders because I spoke to her, as well

By the way.....Jesse and I have been playing telephone tag!!....I'll keep trying!!

William Penwell wrote:

Everything will work out for you. You are doing the right thing.

Thanks for your encouragement, Will! I very much appreciate it!!! I mean.........you know....'cuz of the Vancouver heatwave!

Swan wrote:

Unconditional love is our strength and the Watchtower's weakness. Their Christian love is only conditional on devout service to Jehovah. If she commits the slightest infraction they will come down on her like a ton of bricks! The contrast between your love and their love is a powerful tool that you can take advantage of. Now she cannot help but think of you, dwell on you and her, and remember you and all of the things you did for her and the love you showed her growing up.

True words indeed! Undeniable! Thanks, Tammy!

dedalus wrote:

What can I say, except, !

Well put! Lookit all my new friends and family!!!!

I think I’ll go dancin’…anyone wanna join meeee???

ESTEE

Edited because half the post disappeared!!!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Estee,

I agree it has been a hot summer.

"What ’s in a name? That which we call a rose
    By any other name would smell as sweet."

Will

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Estee, how are things going this week?

Vancouver is under a heatwave? Wow, should be Toronto not Vancouver. Oh well....I think we'll be due for a real cooker before the end of the month.

Glad to click back on to this thread to see the posts and wonderful words of encouragement from the participants on here.

OH! and I'm glad you attempted to contact my friend out there, he's indeed, a very SPECIAL person. If you and he get an opportunity to speak, you'll be amazed at his life story and history as a JW.

Anyways, Heather has a functioning memory, and your gesture of love, although muddled in her JW thought processes, is still remembered, and it will eventually be a good ruler for her to measure love extended from MOM vs. wts. No comparison, but eventually.....she'll see it.

Crossing fingers, toes and eyes for you.

This is a story that I am confident will have a happy ending, even if it takes a bit longer than we'd all want.

Big Hugs Estee.

Rayzorblade

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Beverley is my room mate...she thinks I have a book to write!

Where will I find the time to write?...between dances????

ESTEE

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Estee: Beverly is right!

Write that book.

I spoke to you via the phone for a few hours, and goodness gracious me. Most of what you told me was merely the tip of the iceberg.

You are a great story teller, and chronologically adept. You don't miss a trick.

I think your story, would make a brilliant read. It would also expose the JWs for what they are and quite possibly prevent other innocent people from having to go through what you went through.

Write that book my dear.

I will buy a copy, and I'm sure many others here would too.

Best wishes.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I held off reading this thread cause I knew it would make me cry. I'm emotional enough these days.

Estee, what you are doing and the way you are doing it are commendable. Don't give up on your daughter! Who knows what may happen in time?

~Aztec

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Thanks Rayzorblade and Aztec!

And everyone else who responded with such kindness and with such caring words. I have more friends on this forum than I ever had all the years I was a dub! I think -- and I really believe this -- that we are much more capable of offering love and support now that we are on the "outside" of the borg...because we are no longer "controlled" by that entity. We express ourselves now from our hearts. You are "gifts" in my life. I cherish your gentleness and nurturing. You are truly wonderful friends!

Love,

ESTEE

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Estee, I hear ya!

I have found way cooler people here than I ever did as a JW.

Unconditional love, and many...strangers that I have not even met in-person yet. Go figure?!

You too offer us a great deal of inspiration and comfort, freely. How could we not return the favour?

People like you, make life post-JW, a lot easier to deal with. You are compassionate, honest and good-hearted. You're not bitter, nor mean-spirited. You give people a positive image of a person who has been dealt a heavy blow by the JWs, yet, remain upbeat, positive and there when someone needs an encouraging word.

Your presence here is highly valued, and you are well loved here Estee.

When things in your life happen (re: your daughter) we're right here offering you words of support and encouragement and practical advice.

The forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Best wishes, your younger bro',
    Rayzorblade

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

WooHoo!

I met breal today....she is a sweety...and about my daughter's age. She brought meeeee a bouquet of beautiful white and purple flowers picked lovingly from her own garden!! What a great feeling!!! What a privilege!!!! Turns out we are neighbours!!

Love ya, breal!!!

ESTEE

• breal
    breal

All I can say is Estee is beatiful inside & out! Her daughter sure is missing out & until her daughter comes to her senses I'm gonna borrow her mom! I am so lucky!

Had a nice visit we'll have to do it again soon!

BReal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit