by Celtic 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

My favourite place.

http://www.alton-towers.co.uk/

Ignored One.

• Xena
    Xena

I loved Scotland and can't wait to go back and explore more. it has such a majestic quality about it.. mountian tops shrouded in mist...cascading streams..stuff dreams are made of huh?

Stonehenge was really cool too, I just wish we could have stayed to watch the sun set over it.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I went to Scotland --- to the Loch district. It was such a fantastic trip. We also were able to see Sterling Castle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Fantastic time in London! Picadilly was great with all the lights at night. I loved walking around and seeing famous buildings and walking into Harrod's. Stratford-upon-Avon was a nice trip as well.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Xena,I have seen sunset and sunrise at Stonehenge,its magical,not very big though is it!.

Take care,

Rich.

• Mulan
    Mulan

We loved Stonehenge and Old Sarum, and Avebury. We really felt something at Avebury, whether it was spirits of whatever, it was a bit eerie.

Bath was incredible................so is York.

In Scotland we toured Culloden moor, near Inverness, and felt much the same thing. We both felt that if we didn't know something terrible had happened there, that we would have sensed it. Some explain it as the blood crying out.

Culloden Moor

• Agent Double- O- Soul
    Agent Double- O- Soul

Well well..... If it ain't bad enough that the whole island from top to bottom gets called 'England', now we've got the entire top part of it shrunk down to the size of a few square miles north of Dumbarton!! Mulan, it wasn't the echoes of the slaughter of the wounded you could hear, it was the 'moans of Leicester' roving about & groaning at there being no "Culloden Tea Rooms" to sit in for a quick fag & McChicken burger! Celtic, mate, going by your biog you go straight to Loch Lomond & file a report later on. Though with an alias like yours, er, just avoid Ibrox Park that's all. I've told everybody about that post & they're all going mad!!!

Welcome to Scotland: A quaint little fishing village-on-the-puddle near Ulverston, North Britain.......

Double Mad Soul

;-)

• Hamas
    Hamas

I have never met a decent Jock in all my life.

If your country is so good, why do you all move south of the boarder?

The moans of Leicester probably included those from Corby, Scotlands finest immigration venue.

I myself am from Leicester. I shall never visit your country again ! Your football is nothing less than shite, your people are nothing short of obnoxious, and you have a GERMAN in charge of your national team ! More fool you Jockland, If you don't like England screw you man, screw you all !

he he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit