Best Places To Visit In UK, Travel Favs

by Celtic 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Where is your favourite place to visit in the UK?

Can you post any pictures of your best, most loved spot?

Mine, below, somewhere.

Regards

Mark

• basics-for-me
    basics-for-me

I love North Wales around Betws-y-coed and Snowdonia. I also like the Lake District although a little over populated for my liking. The North Yorkshire Moors are spectacular and the railway there is good too. I especially like to camp. I plan to get to Wales again, when the kids break up from school. We will just head out there and pitch up wherever and move on as we please. I love those type of holidays and am in desperate need of one. That is of course after we recover from the famous Glastonbury which is just around the corner.

Where is your favourite place? I remember saving one of your pics quite some time ago as it was so beautiful.

Bay64me

• qwerty
    qwerty

Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby North Yorkshire.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

You know that I would have to chip in here being a lover of my own country.

www.leeds-castle.com

and of course Kent:

http://www.kenttourism.co.uk/en/video_stream.asp?FileName=KTA_Launch_ADSL.wmv&ViewText=Windows%20Media%20ADSL

• Hamas
    Hamas

Yes North Wales is very nice, I love it, the place hols so many happy memories for me.

Basically, anywhere but Scotland.

Oh, the beaches of Cornwall are nice

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hamas,

Scotland is a fine place to visit! You have never been to the Northwest Highlands have you? Go there and your mind will be changed!

Spanner

• Hamas
    Hamas

Noooooo

I hate Scotland. I really do. I've been to Loch Lommond, never again. Never ! lol

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hamas,

F**K Loch Lomond, thank you very much!

I said "North West Highlands." VERY DIFFERENT! Go there! You will be amazed! BTW, are you in the UK, Hamas?

Spanner

• shamus
    shamus

Seeing the Irishmen in their "irish dresses".....

(Taken from Saturday Night Live....)

Ever see that one? The scottish shoppe?

• Hamas
    Hamas

Im in Leicester, my friend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit