Why the US is great despite Bush!

by Realist 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

ok guys ...you want castles you get castels!

Neuschwanstein CastleSalzburg

• Xena
    Xena

I got to see these on my visit to Britian

edinburgh castle

windsor castle

buckingham palace

I have to say ya'll have us beat on the castle front...wish I had my pics scanned into the computer..then I would bore entertain everyone for hours

lol spice the candy was but another blatant attempt to lure Simon to the American luvin dark side....

Is it working Simon????

• Jayson
    Jayson

After all the slaming going on for months this thread just makes everything ducky in my book. I'm sure European souls are lifted all over after once again taking such a high road and explaining their arrogance position once again.

With love ttfn

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay so..

American's rock!...Agreed!

Slider's are yummy!...Agreed! (There's a White Castle a mile from my house)

ThiChi and Realist are never going to get along? Well, I like both of them and I agree with each of them intermittently...my answer is: I hope so!

~Aztec

• Realist
    Realist

jayson,

I'm sure European souls are lifted all over after once again taking such a high road and explaining their arrogance position once again.

??? sorry i don't get it.

• Realist
    Realist

Aztec,

ThiChi and Realist are never going to get along?

actually we agreed on the "what is after death?" issue

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Realist has my respect and would be a welcome guest in my home, and this goes for most here!

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is a B & B about 6 miles from my home:

alt

Pretty cool, eh?

Englishman.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Us big old, bad old, Americans.

We're not unlike you. We drink, eat, have shelter, and live. We want to live in peace and harmony. Our expectations, like yours or anybody else's ar the same. Our government has taken over.. and we just are too apathetic to enforce our rights. Nothing new, nothing surprising. They've been eroding our rights for the last five years, and I think everyone's too apathetic to stop it.

Surprise!

Country Girl

• Jayson
    Jayson
    We're not unlike you. We drink, eat, have shelter, and live. We want to live in peace and harmony. Our expectations, like yours or anybody else's ar the same. Our government has taken over.. and we just are too apathetic to enforce our rights. Nothing new, nothing surprising. They've been eroding our rights for the last five years, and I think everyone's too apathetic to stop it.

Wow now that is cool. But can I say 50 years and still be in agreement with you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit