Goodbye my friends

by TorturedSoul 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outnfree
    outnfree

Farewell, Torturedsoul.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us. Your warmth, empathy and wisdom has not gone unnoticed.

outnfree

• Garnet
    Garnet

(((TS)))

I wish I could have gotten to know you, I am sure that you have a remarkable story to tell. You will be missed and remembered.

With Love

Garnet

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

TS ... your name alone drew me to your posts. You have and will continue to touch many lives for the better, including mine -- thank you for sharing your experience. Unlike you, I will not say 'goodbye', but rather 'farewell', until that 'better day' .... save me a seat, because in the time of 'eternity', I'll be seeing you in a few minutes... BTW, I enjoyed your poetry.... here's one back at you from William Wordsworth.....

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
    The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star,
    Hath had elsewhere its setting,
    And cometh from afar:
    Not in entire forgetfulness,
    And not in utter nakedness,
    But trailing clouds of glory do we come
    From God, who is our home:
    Heaven lies about us in our infancy!
    Shades of the prison-house begin to close
    Upon the growing Boy,
    But He beholds "the light", and whence it flows,
    He sees it in his joy;
    The Youth, who daily farther from the east
    Must travel, still is Nature's Priest,
    And by the vision splendid
    Is on his way attended;
    At length the Man perceives it die away,
    And fade into the light of common day.
    And so, "the light" returns to you as you continue on your eternal journey and blissfully shed your name (TS).

Take care.... you'll be in our thoughts..

Double Edge

• gumby
    gumby

TS.....I read your story as it was sad. I am confused over the type I put in bold however?????

TorturedSoul

Re: Could you trust someone who has been sexual...
    Post 13 of 46
    since 19-Aug-02

"Stats show that people who have been sexually abused go on to later abuse someone else."

I've been in the Mental Health field (Childhood Trauma) for over 25 years.
    TorturedSoul Re: Connie Chung & Weaver case
    Post 4 of 46
    since 19-Aug-02

I went by the fence yesterday...cried...hung a teedy bear upon it...cried some more. Im a 60 yr old man, a survivor,and I am still crying.
    TorturedSoul Re: What is your job/career? Like it?
    Post 15 of 46
    since 19-Aug-02

I am 63, retired Peace Officer and now working in Mental Health (Childhood Trauma) for over 15 years. I love what I do, I am paid well, but I would probably do it for free if need be :-)

Have a great week ahead.

TS

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Gumby - perhaps you don't know what medications can do to those who are terminally ill...but I know Ron from a couple of different boards, and I believe every word he says. I still get dates & ages mixed up sometimes - or sometimes I have a "TYPO" and don't think to edit.

(((Ron))) - thank you for the friendship you have shown, thank you for the caring & warmth you have shown everyone. You have been an inspiration, and as you have faced this disease, someone who I have greatly admired in your strength and spirit. I wish there was a way you could let us know what's on the other side - but I know whatever it is - there's a very special place for someone as beautiful as you. To recite "Starry Night" - "This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you".

I wish we could be there with you as you make your journey - but rest assured, my thoughts, prayers & hopefully some kinetic spirit will be there for you to help you face the unknown (which I'm sure is a beautiful, warm and loving place).

• teejay
    teejay

Go in peace, TS. We will miss you.

• gumby
    gumby

Pettygrudger,

I still get dates & ages mixed up sometimes - or sometimes I have a "TYPO" and don't think to edit.

I figured this to be the case as I too went back and read all 3 pages of his posts.

No offense TS..........I ALWAYS do this. It's not doubting......it just bugs me to see figures that don't jive.

All of your posts I read showed a lot of fellow feeling and empathy for others. Please keep in touch as you are able,....

Gumby

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Torturedsoul,

Know that this world has been a better place because you have been on it.

((((((((((((Torturedsoul))))))))))))

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ron, I've not gotten to know you well, but I believe we may have briefly crossed paths on seldarine.net

May the next step of your journey bring you peace.

Sincerely,

Craig

• myself
    myself

(((((((((Ron))))))))) Thank you for letting us be a part of your life. Thank you for encouraging us. Thank you for teaching us not to take things for granted, to take time to stop and smell the flowers. You have such a quality of stregnth. May your strengh and love go with you on your next journey, along with our love for you.

Karla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit