Goodbye my friends

by TorturedSoul 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TorturedSoul
    TorturedSoul

Hello my friends and fellow survivors.
    I am writing to tell you how much I have enjoyed being part of your lives.
    Just knowing that I may have been able to help you during your journey through life has
    added a warm feeling to my life.
    I have always tried to remember that life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. And I have been blessed by many moments
    both good and bad.
    I will leave you soon forever and my wish is that you continue to strive for healing and the inner strength that I know you have.
    The road you must travel will be rough at times, but there are many “rest stops” along the way to pause and regroup. There are many things to lean upon in troubled times
    if you are willing to seek them out. To all of you have a yearning to write about your life and feelings…I encourage you to continue. I see many new writers and poets among you.
    May you all find peace and healing.
    Thank you for being part of my life.
    With deepest respect…
    Torturedsoul

• shera
  • Mulan
    Mulan
    I will leave you soon forever and my wish is that you continue to strive for healing and the inner strength that I know you have.

We will miss you.................so sorry. I wish you could tell us what you find.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Tortured Soul, you are leaving a wonderful legacy. You have taken your darkness and turned it into light for many, many people. You will be missed. You will not be forgotten. May your journey take you to beautiful places. May you have peace and happiness always.

Love,

Nina

• Shakita
    Shakita

Tortured Soul:

I have read your previous posts and know that you do not have much longer to live. My heart goes out to you. You have touched me deeply by your posts in the past week or so, but since I don't know you personally, I was hesitant to respond. Sometimes in life we want to express how someone has touched us, but do not because of social boundries.

You said:

I have always tried to remember that life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

That is beautiful. I hope that you have had many moments like this. I wish you peace and, if there is an afterlife of somekind, I wish you happiness there.

Mrs. Shakita

• shera
    shera
    I have read your previous posts and know that you do not have much longer to live. My heart goes out to you. You have touched me deeply by your posts in the past week or so, but since I don't know you personally, I was hesitant to respond. Sometimes in life we want to express how someone has touched us, but do not because of social boundries.

Sorry I have missed this information.

I will not forget you as well.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Dear TS,

I thank you sharing yourself with us. You have left a part of yourself here, with us--something that will always speak. You will not be forgotten. I have known that you have to go, still, when I think of it --of you, gone--my heart hurts. Take care on your journey, my friend. I will miss you!

((((((TS))))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My dear friend, this post is very hard for me to write. I have dreaded this day for some time. But I knew it would come.

I cannot begin to tell you how much your words have meant to me these past few months. You have helped me more than you know. If I ever become a writer, it will be in large part because you believed in me. I am not a poet, but I am glad I was able to get one out to show you. I can never match what you have done, but I will try. I promise.

You are someone I will not forget. And on the day you leave, you will live in my heart.

Goodbye Ron.

Chris

• Matty
    Matty

((((((TorturedSoul))))))

I'm sure you must realise that words are very difficult in these circumstances. You mean a hell of a lot to us here and on the other boards you have posted. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and giving so much of yourself.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This is a very sad day.

Dear Tortured Soul. You have been here, but a brief time, but have touched many. Through your posts, you revealed your pain, compassion, talent and humour.

I'd like to quote from your "last dance" post.

I'd like to think that because of the past I have endured, I could bring something of value into someone elses life.
    I wish to thank all of you for what you have shown me.
    I wish you peace, happiness and healing.

Torturedsoul

AMEN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit