Novel about Revenge by a Genius Destroying the WT

by D wiltshire 19 Replies latest jw friends

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

RF,

Maybe you should write a novel and name the WT. Then in the end when the cult loses it will be even more gratifying.

Skally,

Wise coarse, I only tell things about myself that I think will be helpful to the right people. As you can see I post under my real name. I do that because if any JW lurkers who know me see my name they might be more a little more curious. Plus I want the WT to know I'm still around, and that the should keep an eye out for me.

• gumby
    gumby

D Wiltshire,

You ruined everything for me! I have been planning all of what you wrote for the last 7 years and you happen to make a joke about a novel that uncovered my exact plan........you bastard!

Do you have any idea how much money I have spent on the GB......buying them hookers, weed, etc.? I had them eating out of my hand and I was ready for the kill. I'm sure they have read this and have figured out who I really am by now. I hope your happy.

Gumby

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Gum,

I'm really sorry, but I didn't know you actually planning it, if I did I never would have let the cat out of the bag,..honest.

Don't worry though, the way the GB is running things, making a new enemy every 2 minutes or so, there must be plenty more that have similar plans. So if its not you it is bound to be some one else. With all these JWs going on the internet finding out that the GB is nothing but a bunch or liars, or false prophets, they are bound to reach some sort of critical mass soon.

• gumby
    gumby

I hope so

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I would like to see the WT made into a public spectacle of shame, for the damage they do to family relations. They disfellowship anybody who finds out about their lies and forces their families to shun them.

Pray for events to happen that will expose these liars. This is a good type of revenge, because it is just.

• Introspection
    Introspection

I recently saw the movie Bowfinger again, I thought it would be really interesting if there was a similar movie that kind of plays on the JWs instead of Scientology, (from what I can gather that's what they were making fun of?) but not sure what form that would take. Not as serious as a novel like you guys are talking about, but no doubt it would be really funny.

... keep it together keep it together keep it together

Chubby Rain

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Intro,

What's this mean:

If it mean my head, I am, but I want the WT to think otherwise, more fun that way.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunders novel has many, many references and issues of dubdom

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Sheila,

I'm not familiar with Thunder, I have only very limited time to use for internet, could you expalin with more detail?

• Introspection
    Introspection
    What's this mean:

Oh, that's from the movie Bowfinger, so is the Chubby Rain signature - if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit