Novel about Revenge by a Genius Destroying the WT

by D wiltshire 19 Replies latest jw friends

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

The theme is about this super-genius, who joins the JWs to utterly shame and destroy the WT.

He has the ability to work his way into the very personal lives of all the GB (uses money to befriend them) and set them up for a very humiliating fall from the power they have over peoples lives. While he has mercy on the reformable he has nothing but contempt for the hideous hypocrites who use their lies ruin peoples lives.

He uses his genius to appear as a loyal brother helping the WT (Like bro. Crk or Mghty Atprts). He buying apartment buildings and selling them to the Society or some such thing. I’m sure some here could weave a bunch of interesting scenarios

• Hamas
    Hamas

Who is this masked warrior ?!?!?

• sf
    sf

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I’m sure many could do a much better job at this than I. I like to get right to the point and have a hard time with painting a word picture that rambles on. Here a little more of the setting if any would like to run with it be my guest.

Jack Mighty is the main character who is seeking revenge for the death of his very beloved mother (Tabitha). She died when Jack was only four years old. Jack has so many fond memories of her. He is blessed (or sometimes cursed) with a photographic memory and can remember with absolute clarity every kind deed his mother ever did for him. Her warm smiles, the walks, the talks, almost everything about her causes him to miss her that much more. She was a single parent, from a rather wealthy family and so was able to lavish huge gobs of attention on her little son.

Jacks father was killed in the military. Shortly after his death before Jack was born and his mother, being the trusting soul she was thought it would be nice to study the Bible with the Jehovah Witnesses. She was always friendly to them when they came by with their Watchtowers and books, with her husband’s recent death, she really started thinking more about life after death, and why God had allowed her husband to die, yeah she was ripe for the pickings. These are the people that are easy pray for cults, they want answers to life’s nagging questions, and in their eagerness they don’t see all the warning signs.

The memories we have sometimes can be so pleasant, and it’s those memories we wish we could remember every lushish detail to relive those moments again. Yes Jack has so many of that type, when he stops to recall his beloved mother; tears come to his eyes, tears of joy. But there are some memories that fill him with great sorrow, for his mother’s life was cut short by a needless rule made by hypocritical self assuming men that run the Jehovah Witnesses, namely the"NO Blood" rule which forbids any of its members to take a blood transfusion even if their life depended on it.

Being the genius type he is, it didn’t take him long after his mother died, to realize the Watchtower leaders were boldfaced liars. Actually he was only 7 when this realization hit him with the full force of a sledgehammer on his very intelligent, but still childlike brain. The anguish was almost unbearable for this budding genius. Filled with so many if onlys, "if only I knew I could have saved my cherished mother". Eaten up by these thoughts they had to hospitalize him because he became self-destructive. The doctors could not find out exactly what was wrong with him, they thought it was the death of his mother, and they were right, but only part right. He was being tormented by anger, anger at the heartless men of the Watchtower who’s egomania or out right hypocrisy caused him to lose his most loved mother. Jack was able to console himself eventually by plotting a revenge that would expose the Watchtower as well as completely dismantle it.

• sf
    sf

I keep putting 'her' instead of 'him' in the text.

Many similarities here in my jw life experience that you hit.

Keep it coming...the 'releases' I mean. They are inspiring.

sKally

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Skally,

Thanks for the encouragement, and the hugs (other thread).

I'm open to ideas as to possible scenerios.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Jack was very private and learned at an early age don’t tell people your personal life, for they will use it against you, he knew from his study of cults don’t give them any information for they will use it against you some day. His grandfather never let anybody know about Jack’s bout of depression at age seven, that landed him in the hospital.

• rocketman
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

DW: A lot of people seem to be busy writing novels. Ive written a couple or three myself in years past, mainly they are slants on living within a cult. I wrote one which was just a 'day in the life' tale about a 10 year old kid, it commenced when he woke, and it ended when he fell asleep. The kid looked at the world thru a very wierd filter where everything in his day, even the way the carrots were sliced on his dinner plate,was a manifestation of either God or Satan . He spent the day trying to figure out which.

I wrote another novel where there was a battle between father and son. The father ran a cult (which I concocted) out in the woods and the son hated him and feared everything outside the compound. Eventually the father decided the son must die but the kid outwitted him during the 'woods manhunt' section of the book and pounded the old mans head in with a rock. It was very gratifying.

• sf
    sf
    very private and learned at an early age don’t tell people your personal life, for they will use it against you, he knew from his study of cults don’t give them any information for they will use it against you some day.

Yea, I fully concur. And Farkel wonders, as many others do, why I don't post all my watchtower life online. lololololol go figure!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit