You come from an Ancient Civilization. Egypt,
    China, Rome... a piece of all the greatest
    civilizations of their time can be found in
    you.

Where Did Your Soul Originate?
    brought to you by Quizilla

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I took this and I KNEW it was Egypt........ I am fasinated by this culture and feel I could have been pretty happy being an Egyptian Princess or Queen.......lol. Maybe it was watching the Ten Commandments all those years....... hehe.

You come from an Ancient Civilization. Egypt, China, Rome... a piece of all the greatest civilizations of their time can be found in you.
  • RAYZORBLADE
  • Abaddon
    Abaddon

Argh... I saw a program on TV the other day where people tried to communicate with dead people they loved through mediums; me and my gf found the one who went to a tarot card reader to see if she should consult a medium rather hysterically amusing.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    You come from the Ocean. You've always been drawn to the sea, the sound of the waves, the crystal blue water, near the sea is where you belong.

• greven
    greven

Your soul came from the Bowls of HELL! You're a
    demon preying on the mortals of Earth. BACK TO
    HELL WITH YOU!

Where Did Your Soul Originate?
    brought to you by Quizilla

I knew it al along....LOL

Greven

• Nickey
    Nickey
    You come from the Night Sky. You're drawn to the stars and planets, and it's no wonder why, you came from them.
  • Hamas
    Hamas

Strange, but true

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hehe! Me too!

~Aztec

• Realist
    Realist
    You come from the Future. Your soul came from a different time, far in the future. You're just a little bit a head of everyone else and you're constantly wondering what lies ahead.

not too bad :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit