My turn?

by myself 15 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself
    MISERY LOVES COMPANY,,,,,,,

BUT HAPPINESS CELIBRATES FREEDOMS WITH BEER!!!!

LOL Little Witch, my sister will love that quote!

nowisee, Thank you so much for your reply. We all need encouragement, that is a reason that so many are here. Most of us have similar backgrounds or know someone who has been through what we have gone or are going through. This forum has helped give me the information I needed to know: that what the watchtower teaches, and especially how it teaches its members to (mis)treat people is not what I want to put my faith in.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Myself I was thinking about this today, if they ring you again (if they are on the witch hunt they will) is there not a number that you can ring and report it as an harrasing phone call? You have last caller ID so you can write their number down.

If they are harrasing your family now, it is against the law and you could swing them a left hook by reporting it.

Brummie

• myself
    myself

Brummie, there probably is such a service, I would probably have to request that they do not call anymore first then report it. I mentioned to my husband that we could tell them to put us on a "do not call list." He said the next time they called he would tell them there is no need to call anymore, that I know where the KH is.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((myself))))) and ((((noidea))))

Loved your husband's response to the police elders. Hope that they aren't on a witchhunt but this is the WTS we're talking about!!

• myself
    myself
    Loved your husband's response to the police elders

LOL, Prisca that was hillarious. If it turns out to be a witchhunt, I'll keep an update as to what is going on. It may just be time for a CO visit. I thought maybe they had forgotten me when I didn't get a call to help up the stats for the Memorial attendance (figured they didn't call because I didn't go last year).

• shamus
    shamus

LOL at all of you!

Elder police! Elder police!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit