what are the craziest or most daming watchtowers ever printed?

by Tobyjones262 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

So what is your favorite crazy or most damning watchtower? I can think of a few but one I went out and bought the bound vol for was the 1984 The Generation that will not pass away.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Should you believe in the Trinity was a crazy booklet that was taken out of circulation because of its blatant lies and distortions

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

And maybe the November 2013 issue in the WT where it mentioned about obeying instructions whether or not they same ''strategic from human standpoint or not'', which was studied early in 2014. Just gives you the chills.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Hi Tobyjones, I did the same thing! Found the bound volume online. Saving it in my closet.

• newsheep
    newsheep

This still shakes me up from head to toe, https://i.redd.it/4viojs3p2q021.jpgthe

It was the September 15th 1973 Watchtower on petting the genitals of infants. Doesn't want to show it but maybe someone here can post it for our lurkers.

Also how we don't have a mediator

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Yeah that one freaks me out too Beth sarim, I don't want to jump to conclusions but its creepy to say even if what we tell you doesn't make sense do it anyway, I mean why would you even say that? What kind of 'life-saving direction' did the author have in mind?

• cofty
    cofty

The time they boasted about all the children they had murdered.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

They do have a lot of blood on their hands.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Toby;

'They do have a lot of blood on their hands.'

I think they have a "tiger by the tail" with many things like the blood doctrine etc.

and John Prestor

They have recently said they(GB) were not inspired or infallible. I don't know if the GB will make the JWs do something drastic. Should the latter happen(HEAVEN FORBID)they have the wimp-out clause "well we never said we were inspired" and they can relate to the February 2017 WT.

It is very interesting times, for us PIMO's just watching and listening to things unravelling.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I see your point Beth sarim, they definitely printed that not inspired or infallible thing as a get-out-of-jail-free card for whatever situation. I don't see them orchestrating another Jonestown, from everything that's gone on with child sex abuse it's pretty damn clear these people want to stay away from the courts (and prison...) as much as possible, so I dont see them ordering a mass suicide even if the thought occurred to them, and I don't think it does. They strike me more and more as men who love constant adulation and glory, and they lose all that the second they order their faithful worshippers to kill themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit