Awakening from the Jehovah's witness nightmare.

by James Mixon 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    she's made the right choice, she's clearly slightly confused but as the months/years pass by I'm sure she will be enjoying and living her life free from the nonsense that she's had to deal with for most of her life.
  • zeb
    zeb

Monica what a telling experience. We have been through similar more and less as you have here. My heart goes across to you. Pm me anytime

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yesterday Monica story had 1133 hits, today 2617. I hope more read her story...She also made a second video, thanking everyone for all support and kind words of encouragement.

• Moster
    Moster

Her description of the sinking feeling, and the room getting darker and darker - but still able to hear everything around her is what I call a kind of panic attack. I have had a few of those in my life during extreme stress.

Goodness knows she has a reason to be stressed. Nothing like when you find out you have been lied to your whole life.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

When the Epiphany occurs while in the depths of deep gloom and darkness it can be frightening. Monica will be temporarily confused, as we all were, but as she continues her search for Real Truth she will be rewarded and she will be given comfort and comprehension. What a truly remarkable woman.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I watched her to videos last night and told her about this site where she could find support, may she's here but keeping quiet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit