Awakening from the Jehovah's witness nightmare.

by James Mixon 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A really moving testimony. Maybe some one can post it here, "Monica Singleton..Awakening from the Jehovah's witness nightmare". Posted Nov. 11,2017 12:41 min.......

• jp1692
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

jp 1692..Thanks...Monica come to us....

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks James & JP for posting this you tube. Man, I really feel for Monica. You can just see how the WT organization has beaten down her self esteem where she feels that she has to turn to ' Jesus ' or ' Jehovah ' or a higher power - instead of turning to herself. In my estimation as time goes by this poor lady will gain back her self esteem after informing herself about mind control tactics from organizations like Scientology & the Jehovah's Witnesses. Right now- she's beating herself up , even saying she's not " good enough " to be in a religion.

Makes me sad for her and angry at WT leaders that they indoctrinate the living piss out of JW's to the extent that they don't even know who they are anymore ! I so hope that this dear lady in time can regain her self esteem and self worth that this criminal organization WT Society has robbed from her. Wish I had a way to contact her right now. The sooner this JW organization gets taken down - the better

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Poor woman.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes I was hoping someone here could reach out to her. I guess why it was so moving for me she is older woman, and to start another life may be challenging. Some here have been there, coming out of the cult at middle age and starting a new and hope she discover a wonderful life.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thanks for sharing this awesome video.

• steve2
    steve2

She is incredibly vulnerable and I worry that her "decision" to change her religious views was precipitated by a crisis of faith in one belief system and an emotional experience. Unfortunately, it is a sad fiction that a set of beliefs felt at an emotional level can "fix" distress. We humans can experience all manner of powerful experiences - positive or negative - and there is a need to stay grounded because each religious belief system will make unique claims.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thanks for this post and this video guys.And thank you Monica for sharing your experience.

While the video shows Monica`s realization of the "truth" regarding some of C.T.Russel`ls teachings, sadly I think she falls into the same trap of many Religious people of relying on emotional feelings rather than logic or intellect.

And this is demonstrated with her experience of calling on the name Jesus and her feelings connected with that as opposed to calling on the name Jehovah.

Remember, neither the name Jehovah or Jesus are the true pronunciations of whom they are supposed to represent so why would either of them respond to it .

I too would welcome Monica on this board

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Saw this the other day. Was quite moved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit