SAN DIEGO DISTRICT CONVENTION-how many are going?

by WhyNow2000 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

No problem...will be serving cocktails and cuban cigars in my RV durning lunch....................

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Thi...Skip the christian woman..I would rather have a cuban cigar,,,,I can always find a christian woman,

• wednesday
    wednesday

anyone know the dates of the Ft woth texas conventions? I have to know to tell my mother in law, so she will think we are still attending and leave us alone.

weds

• blondie
    blondie

Fort Worth, TX
    Fort Worth Convention Center
    1111 Houston St.
    • June 20-22
    • June 27-29
    • July 4-6
    • July 11-13 (Spanish only)
    • July 18-20 (Spanish only)
  • caligirl
    caligirl

No No a thousand times NO! But Freedom96 and I will be thinking of you all while we go about our day! Our sympathies to those of you that are going to have to sit through it. In a sick twisted way I am looking forward to reading any "gems" from the day that end up posted here!

• wednesday
    wednesday

thanks blondie, btw, how is your hubby? I have thought about him several times when i saw u post.

the dates on the conventions are generally the sme year to year in ft. worth. don't know which one we are 'supposed" to attend, but anyone will do. Now i just have to figure out how to get some literature-my hubby might go one day, sor s and pick up all literature.

weds

• shamus
    shamus

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA~!

HA!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit