I'm Thinking of Doing Something Drastic

by Bendrr 56 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/67/05/12m.jpg

Oh, about this short.

• Jade
    Jade

Everyone needs an update now and then. I would cut it and defintely "NO" on the rat tail. If you don't like it, you can always grow it back.

Jade

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

No, don't ever cut it!

Merc'

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Even Macca's cut his hair now (something to do with the new missus!) so cut it, you'll be glad you did.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Francoise,

Guys with shaved heads-yuk!!!!!!!!!!!! Men neeed hair and it'll fall out soon enough. A no.1 cut makes you look aggresive, not u, men in general.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

One hairstyle you don't see on the streets anymore is the Manchurian queue.

• manon
    manon

Off with the hair/tail after all if you don't like the look you can always grow it back. The long and short of it is how you wear it and what makes you feel comfortable whether it be bald, short, long. Hair fashion don'ts: comb overs, plugs, hair club for men, velcro/snap on wigs and no (grecian formula) aka hair dyes for men. Salt & pepper, grayish hair wears best.

• shera
    shera

Cut it and no rat tail please. I think you will look very nice with short hair.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Ok, I did it today! It's gone!

The back was put in a ponytail and cut so I could save the long stuff to give to a good friend of mine. She's always loved long hair on men and loved mine. She told me that if I ever cut it off that she wants some of it......sounds weird but whatever.

I'll put up a pic soon.

Mike.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

First, a "before" pic:

And the "after" pic:

Tell me I did the right thing here!

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit