I'm Thinking of Doing Something Drastic

by Bendrr 56 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'm dyin! LMAO @ RevMalk.

And Wildhorses: is so right...believe everything she says

• neverthere
    neverthere

OK, I love men with long hair but if you are going to cut some of it, go for the gold and cut it all, either all or nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    And Wildhorses: is so right...believe everything she says

oooooooooooooo, I am really going to have fun now!

LOOK OUT PEOPLE!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Go for a WildTurkey special.

Ignored One.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Cut it and NO TAIL..............those are so dumb, and about 15 years out of date.

• Xena
    Xena

From the pictures I have seen of you, you have a very handsome face. I think a short cut would really bring it out more....so I vote with the majority...cut and and post a pic

and remember if you don't like it, it will always grow back

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Well friends, I'm thinking of finally doing the unthinkable and cutting it. Going to short hair all around.

You must have been reading my mind.

Long hair on a guy looks alright when it is all the same length (IMO).

Please don't do the rat-tail thing. Please?

• shamus
    shamus

CUT IT!

I went through a "hippie" phase too; had a full beard, hair was longer.... this summer, I cut it all off. Beard, hair, everything. It's way cooler!

P.S. Don't leave any tail. Just cut it. It's not at all in fashion to have that! Just go short, short, short. Hair always grows back if you think you look goofy. Trust me, you won't!

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Could try uh, rearranging it some. Tail in the front. Only it wouldn't technically be a tail then would it. More like a tassle. hehe

• Francois
    Francois

HOW short wildhorses?

What do you ladies think about guys who shave their heads? Isn't that better than a comb over or a cheap rug?

Tell, tell, oh please do tell.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit