Who will Survive Armageddon?

by Vanderhoven7 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Christ is our ark of safety from the wrath of God. There was only one door on the ark. Jesus is the door; not an unbiblical false prophet organization.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

not an unbiblical false prophet organization.

Jesus died and went to heaven and delegated authority to those on earth like the apostles in the 1st century who had authority to make decisions:

Truly I say to you, whatever things you may bind on earth will be things already bound in heaven, and whatever things you may loosen on earth will be things already loosened in heaven.

20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Is this the old Jehovah always had a visible organization argument?

Regardless, how is this evidence for 1919, Brooklyn, Watchtower, J. F. Rutherford and company?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Truly I say to you, whatever things you may bind on earth will be things already bound in heaven, and whatever things you may loosen on earth will be things already loosened in heaven.

Doesn`t the Roman Catholic religion apply this to themselves ?

And at least they have been here for the past 2000 years .

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

All the hours were real, even if many of them were in our hearts 1 Peter 3:15

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ooops wring thread

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, I was wondering.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    how is this evidence for 1919, Brooklyn, Watchtower, J. F. Rutherford and company?

Same funny question the churches asked WT after they utterly failed to stop JW movement.

It’s axiomatic. Stop the WT is proof they ain’t.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The fact that the SDA aren't stopped doesn't prove God appointed them in 1863 in Battle Creek Michigan.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You may SURVIVE ARMAGEDDON into God’s New World

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit