Just called into the Kingdom Hall, Speaker said he couldn't tell if anyone was listening to his talk... Well I was and what a joke

by Greybeard 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Just called into the Kingdom Hall, Speaker said he couldn't tell if anyone was listening to his talk now that everyone uses electronic devices and nobody laughed... Well I did!

He also mentioned when everyone used the Bible he could hear the pages flipping and he knew they were following along. This was really funny to me. It is CLEAR they are all bored to death and so tired of all the overlapping lies they must eat.

WOW, I am listening to this fine example of a elder right now as I type this. I'm still listening to this public talk at the KH. He just mentioned Medical Marijuana and said "it is even being used by some Jehovah's Witnesses, this is a snare, this is a snare."

Then he went off on Apostates, same old put downs, "they have nothing of value, all they have to offer us is distractions" he said... I should be recording this. This is where my father and brother go.

I have a idea for a JW.org APP. There should be a APP that makes the sound of book pages flipping while reading Watchtower literature.

Still been listening,,, so unbelievably boring. Its no wonder we all grew up feeling so guilty, just the sound of this guys voice makes me feel sick. I can read right through a persons voice. Can't listen to this stuff much... Thank God it's over now... Loud clapping! Yeah its over!

WT study now... "Can You Endure The Watchtower Evil Slave Beating You Down?"

I tell you what governing Body and Jehovah Witnesses... Thousands of people worldwide have went to Jail and are still in JAIL trying to give YOU the FREEDOM to use this TREE OF LIFE Revelation 22:2 PLANT you mentioned in this talk today in Morro Bay, Ca. Calling it a "snare" ... My own mother died taking radiation and we didn't know about this plant because we listened to your lies. My x-wife Robin died because of prescription drug overdose. How many TREES have you cut down to preach your false messages that never come true? Izaiah 44:26 You are against this God given plant and you trust the beast for your medication. Yes, NOW you can take this plant thanks to the people who have ended up in jail for years. You speak of persecution, You are the persecutors, you are the ones who kill the JESUS class calling us despicable fools and apostate. YOU are the EVIL slave who says his master is delaying and you all are drunks and on your pills beating your slaves. Religion is the snare and you have been caught alive for the will of darkness. California has given us our God given right to use this medication! My wife left me because of this and is most likely listening to this drunken elders you represent. Watchtower is no different than anyone else who is against the medical use of this plant. They have avoided printing wonderful heath benefits of this plant because they do not care about the sheeple and they are the Evil Slave.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

My daughter has used this product it's the only thing that has helped a bit. The fact that they still make a negative about medical marijuana is crap. This cult is so out of thier minds.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Sorry to hear about your daughter Crazyguy. There is whole lot of needless suffering in this world. Jehovah Witnesses are a haunting religion. Here you are, trying to grow a plant and keep it hidden... Who comes knocking at your door dressed up like the Feds? They come back over and over with messages that do not come true. Claiming to be the "mouthpiece of God" and a "prophet like Ezekiel" and then denying they made such claims. This is why we have suffering... Greedy judgmental men who crave power and lift themselves up over men making us their slaves. Its a slave house and if you take the 666 medication, no worries of waken up, take the tree of life and you might start questioning the ones holding you hostage. Now we can't have that can we?

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

listening to Thursday night meetings on the phone would put me to sleep, lol

was a good nap.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Then he went off on Apostates, same old put downs, "they have nothing of value, all they have to offer us is distractions" he said.

Nonsense, apostates have higher education and birthday cake, among other things. I guess they think that things like medical care and happy children are just "distractions".

• millie210
    millie210

What business is it of the speakers to state anything about medical marijuana at all?

I doubt that is in his outline.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

As you know Billy they do not like being distracted by facts or apostate question that point them out. Listen and obey every utterance inspired or not or you will be stoned.

Maybe being stoned is a good thing?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Millie210: What business is it of the speakers to state anything about medical marijuana at all?

Amen to that.

As to the Society's stand on medical marijuana, I've been wondering about that. Since mj has become legal for medical use in many US states does Watchtower have an official position on it's use? Much harder prescription drugs, even with harsh side effects, are permitted.

If there is an objection to 'smoking' it, there are other forms in which it can be taken.

Any information?

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Good point, Miller, I actually decided to call my dad and leave a message on his phone he never answers. I told him , "I called in and heard the speaker giving medical advice in his talk. Mom died of radiation, My x-wife Robin died of prescription drug overdose when her new JW husband tried to get her on cannabis and she wouldn't listen to him. Giving medical advice in the Kingdom Hall is wrong. Thousands of People were put into prison and murdered because of using this plant. They paid a price for your freedom to use it and you speak against it in the Kingdom Hall and drink the chemo." Something like that, not word for word but close enough

The people who are for this plant have been haunted by JW's for years. JW's will go anywhere to preach their message of doom and destruction. Imagine having a plant that if found, you could go to jail for years, here come the robot JW's knocking. Now, even though we have a right to grow it and have helped given them the right to use it medically... They continue with their powerful black magic words of condemnation. These people are spiritually dead and they shut up the Kingdom of Heaven in mens faces traversing land and sea to do it.

ScenicViewer I know a dub who actually called Bethel a couple years ago and they said as long as you had a prescription it was ok. So basically, they BOW DOWN to the beast when it comes to a God given plant biblically speaking. Genesis 1:29 Revelation 22:2

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    He just mentioned Medical Marijuana and said "it is even being used by some Jehovah's Witnesses, this is a snare, this is a snare."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit