Thank God for Satan!!

by PopeOfEruke 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

How grateful all JW's must be for Satan and his rotten wicked old system of things!!!

For example, I have a relative who has been a regular pioneer NON-STOP for over 40 years! As he is now 60 years of age, he is entitled to a pension from the Government. An Old Age Pension, paid by the wicked government which is ruled by Satan the Devil.!!!

After working for Jehovah all his life, who ends up providing for him on his old age? NOT Jehovah!!! No!! But Satan and his beastly human governments. It would be too much to ask Jehovah or his organisation for money. Better to ask Satan. What a kind provider Satan is!

My relative sponged off others all his life, hardly ever worked and probably never paid a cents tax because he knew all the tricks to avoid it, now feels no qualms in claiming a pension from the Government which he spent all his life declaring wicked and soon to be destroyed.

Just another one of the myriads of hypocrisies in Jehovahs spriritual paradise.

Pope

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Reminds me of a situation where a local JW youth had a terminal disease. In the U.S. there is a charity called "Make-A-Wish" where they sponsor kids with terminal illnesses to have one of their wishes come true (meet some sports star, trip to Disney, stuff like that). Well, long story short this "worldly" (as it was called by an elder I was discussing this with) charity sponsored a Bethel trip for this dying kid.

"Thanks so much Make-A-Wish people. Oh, by the way, you're gonna die at Armageddon real soon now."

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I am permanently disabled and pioneered for 15 years.

I used to get alot of help from St. Vincent DePaul Society when I was a regular pioneer myself. Once they came out with a can of gas and a voucher for more when I ran out of gas in my driveway on the way to the Kingdom Hall! (No one was available to pick me up for the meeting when I called...)

Another time the person who ran their thrift store called me to ask me if I knew anyone who could benefit from 48 tapes of the Watchertower that had come in with some other stuff...and then made the arrangements to deliver them to a older blind lady return visit I had! Oh the brothers were not happy when I related that experience on the Service Meeting! And I was actually told that I could not count that as 48 mags on my time slip but only 1 since I only went out to her house that one time with all of them....(the St. V. DeP people came and picked me up and took me to her!)

It was my own experience and that of everyone else i knew who was in similar circumstances that the Borg advised us to go to 'worldly charities' FIRST before we came to the congregation for help since they were only being 'allowed' to exist for the benefit of the 'holy ones' anyway--so we were actually the only ones entitled! Every pioneer I ever knew was getting some kind of welfare.

But when I was required to give back to the community, and was asked by the local police department to take photos of people parking in handicapped spaces at the Post Office without permits...I was hauled up before the elders and told to quit it. I was also counselled on volunteer work I did for the Senior Center and the Center for Independent Living---which was the cost of some of the charity I benefitted from. It was only after a fight with the elders and threatening to show up at their houses for dinner that they finally gave in and let me volunteer in exchange for Food Bank services.

Creeps. Some of the best times in my life were when I volunteered---and I DONT mean knocking on doors with magazines!

Ravyn

• unique1
    unique1

My god Ravyn. That is just crazy.

My mom would never let me donate to the Salvation Army or buy Girl Scout Cookies because they were worldly groups. I donate all the time now.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    I was also counselled on volunteer work I did for the Senior Center and the Center for Independent Living

Well, the name alone would send the Elders into a tizzy, I suppose.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

LOL Sara Annie---yes well it didnt scare them away from telling me that I had to get help from the CIL or fend for myself! CIL is for helping disabled people live on their own.

Ravyn

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Trust me: Satan serves his purpose.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

POpe, the WTS has only been arounf foi a hundred and some what years, Give the a break. The new system is comming soon and Satan wont be around then, Also keep in mind that as time goes by the wts will get more and more and money like all the other wealthier religions and who knows if some new light would allow the wts to channel some funds back to the flock. But the misery that some jws get from old satan is nothing comapred to what mainstream orgs get. Semms as Satan favors other religions more because they are getting most of the cash and not jw beggars.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

How grateful all JW's must be for Satan and his rotten wicked old system of things!!! For example, I have a relative who has been a regular pioneer NON-STOP for over 40 years! As he is now 60 years of age, he is entitled to a pension from the Government. An Old Age Pension, paid by the wicked government which is ruled by Satan the Devil.!!! After working for Jehovah all his life, who ends up providing for him on his old age? NOT Jehovah!!! No!! But Satan and his beastly human governments. It would be too much to ask Jehovah or his organisation for money. Better to ask Satan. What a kind provider Satan is! My relative sponged off others all his life, hardly ever worked and probably never paid a cents tax because he knew all the tricks to avoid it, now feels no qualms in claiming a pension from the Government which he spent all his life declaring wicked and soon to be destroyed. Just another one of the myriads of hypocrisies in Jehovahs spriritual paradise. Pope

Only just spotted this -- brilliant - I love it -- I will choose my moment and use this if I may

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit