Dances with wolves ???

by Brummie 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brummie
    Brummie

Myself, I dont think it was, I read that book just a year ago while researching the Millions campaign and its take on it. I didnt see it in there unless I overlooked it during an episode of total boredom.

Brummie

• myself
    myself

try to PM beans in case he misses your thread, he may know where to find it.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

A like spirit - people do display traits or the spirit of just about all animals from time to time - hence all the culinary advice of the OT - don't eat (take on/become like) a hawk etc. None suitable to love as we love - like Love, a Helper - this scenario is played out here and now, not simply for the first Adam.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The Life Everlasting book says:

(22) Before God created anything new, a woman, God left the man free to determine whether there was a suitable companion for him among all the lower animals. He did not oblige the man to go seeking a companion among them, thus requiring the use of much time on the man’s part, but Jehovah God brought the various beasta of the earth and the flying creatures of the heavens before the man. God gave the man the freedom to name these creatures. But the perfect man, created in God’s image and according to God’s likeness, was not inclined to bestiality. He merely acquainted himself, unafraid, with them and named them, but he found among them no suitable companion for himself. As a lone human on earth he continued to worship hid God and Creator, not lower animals. He needed no command from God against animal worship. He had just the one law against improper eating. – Genesis 2:19, 20.

Paragraph 23 talks about Eve being created.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    But the perfect man, created in God’s image and according to God’s likeness, was not inclined to bestiality. He merely acquainted himself, unafraid, ......

Praise be to God - when the congregation is perfect also they probably won't be inclined to beastiality either - with prayer and hope, with guidance and the discipline of the wt, many won't also be so inclined - but remember, only if in like spirit with gawd's prophet - tis l ucky for Adam he was perfect.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Praise be to God - when the congregation is perfect also they probably won't be inclined to beastiality either

A Paudan, THAT is just too funny

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit