2019 Annual Meeting: more F.O.G.

by neat blue dog 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

I'm watching Morris' talk.

Maybe I shouldn't, but I feel bad for him. Drunk? Sick? Succumbing to the frailty of old age?

I tend to find him entertaining to watch. His timing is usually better and his tone more forceful. He seems completely listless and completely lost.

EDIT: Check out the 11:25 mark how much his hand shakes when he picks up the piece of paper.

EDIT: Wow, here's a doozy. At the 12:14 mark - "Jehovah's spirit was on him- not inspired!" WTF is the difference? From the Insight book, the definition of Inspiration, "The quality or state of being moved by or produced under the direction of a spirit from a superhuman source."

• NC1998
    NC1998

That was sad. "Some" parts of the world were bummed in 1976, but the slave had the "correct" viewpoint of telling the followers to just work even back then. SOME of them were disappointed? Maybe some were not disappointed that didn't use their brains at all.

He did look like something was very off. Hands were shaking pretty badly at many times.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Oh, and by the way- a quote from over 40 years ago is supposedly an exceptionally relevant take on how close we are to the end?

Ummm....

Ummm....

WTF???????

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Is this "David Sanderson gives an impassioned talk..." David Splane or Mark Sanderson

It's "Mark" Sanderson, although Mark is really his middle name. Just like "Steven" is really Lett's middle name. I just called Sanderson by his legal first name.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I dont feel bad for old drunks i do feel for those if us who cannot afford to " go and be well fed" I have known mean drunks. no different than the fathers who drink up the rent and food of their children

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just a bunch of old tools desperately holding to on to some semblance of relevance in their tiny sphere of influence.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit