Preaching Work Complete!!! or is it?

by iiz2cool 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bebu
    bebu

Wow!!! uis2cool!

Thanks for uncovering their secret "new light"... some light get changed without announcements, it's so hard to explain!

What a great treasure you've uncovered. Let us know if when you find more!!

bebu

• observador
    observador

Hello 2Cool,

Thanks a lot for posting that. That's a real good one. May I ask you this: would you scan it with a little smaller BPI so that the picture gets smaller (90 BPI will do it) and without the red circles? (I'd like to use them in my website http://www.observandoomundo.com).

Thanks a million!

Observador.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Yep, that's a keeper. They sound so certain, then poof!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

we also realized a few years ago how deceptive watchtower really is. But like you we also have folks that keep individual copies of watchtower and have been able to see all the omissions.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I have it scanned and saved in .tif format, or I can send it differently if you like. If interested, email me at:

[email protected]

Walter

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

iiz2cool: you have lived up to your username.

Thanks a million for posting this invaluable piece of info.

For those who were interested in obtaining the (tif. file), iiz2cool has posted his contact info.

Thanks, this has really got people hoppin' .

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

Since the time between the original and the bound volumes is short, there must have been second thoughts about the statement early, perhaps while it was being used in the WT Study.

But the Society will never stop the preaching work, even though there is clear evidence in the NT that not all Christians were "evangelizers." If they stopped it, they would have nothing to keep us in line with. Nothing to give us the superior attitude of preaching something that has never been preached before.

Talk about reinventing the wheel. The Gospel did not wait for Jehovah's Witnesses to come along before it was preached! Were it not for Catholic Bible scholars and the King James Version of 1611, we would not even have the name, "Jehovah."

Obviously, the reason Armageddon hasn't come yet is because we haven't preached enough! "Preach! Preach!" Otherwise, says the Evil Slave, "my master is delaying"! Keep on beating the flock to do more, more, MORE! (Matthew 24:48, 49) Which Slave does the Society prove itself to be???

Jehovah shows that He doesn't care about the ruminations of the Watchtower Society, simply by refusing to bless their time tables and "prophetic" mutterings.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Good grief!

First of all, I'm surprised that they are bothering to edit it - considering the massive body of work that they produced about the 1914, this one phrase seems like small potatoes to go through and rewrite...

Secondly, I'm not surprised that they choose to edit - remember that phrase "Millions now living will never die" ??? Now they claim it was "Millions Now Living MAY never die!" I say its millions now living haven't read Animal Farm, but whatever. Sick sick organization...

CZAR

• observador
    observador

2Cool,

I managed to get the picture smaller without degrading quality. So I think I'm all set, but thanks a lot for your willingness.

Observador.

• integ
    integ

Watchtower 1/1/2006: "DO YOU TRY TO TO MAKE THE SLAVE LOOK SILLY?"

Never before has it been more clear to God's organization that we are in the "time of the end". What are some clear indicators this is true? God's Word the Bible in referring to this prophetic time states at Luke 21:21 "There will be earthquakes in one place after another." Never before in mankinds' history have we seen a greater multitude of earthquakes than we do today. Some faithful ones have asked " Is this referring to literal earthquakes?" Well, upon closer examination of the word "earthquake" we find that it is derived from the Greek word "seismos" which in it's definition means "a shaking, a shock, to move to and fro". With new understanding though, through God's spirit annonted "Channel", we see that the word eartquake is not be taken as a literal physical event, but rather, God's organization moving "to and fro" and in "one place after another." With the Kingdom work spreading world wide, never has this been more evident. The Faithful Slave is indeed "shaking" and "shocking" the world empire of false religion in this time of the end, exposing her false doctrines and counterfeit words. Admittedly, We have had to make certain "clarifications" in our understanding of certain Scriptures, and those of the great crowd spoke of at Revelations have had to be "readjusted" in their thinking, and been counseled to avoid the snare of "presumptuousness", and also exhorted to avoid looking with a "critical eye" at "God's Mouthpiece".... the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class". Matt:24:45. How do you feel about this "Slave" through whom Jehovah imparts instruction in these critical times? Do you have a tendency to laugh at reports of Governing Body members being "inflamed with passion" and dressing up as women while preparing for talks at our District Assemblies. Do you find it humorous that some of our dear annointed brothers have had to resort to having to sleep with "Gay jay dolls" they have had to reluctantly purchase from adult book stores in order to satisfy their "weaknesses of the flesh"? Let us not fall into this "snare" dear brothers, and understand that while none of us are perfect, the Faithful Slave" is still a lot better than You could ever dream of being.(Ps139:14). If the Slave looks "silly" at times, dear brothers, it is because of YOUR imperfections. Next Issue...:" Masturbation with household cleaning agents....is it wise?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit